Chapt 5: It's What I Do

Start from the beginning

"But you're a smart person, maybe something in history or science can help," She suggested. 

"No... I'm a born killer," I said walking intensely up to her face. "It's what I do..."

Before Wei can respond, Yang was launched out the window into the trees.

"Alright, Zheng!" She shouted as her eyes turned red. "You insulted my sister and touch my hair! You're fuckin Dead!" She shouted charging back in, though the window she was thrown out of.

Wei sighed, "We'll talk later. We need to stop those two before the whole cafeteria will be in rubble." 

I nodded and we both ran back inside...

________________________________________________________________________________

*Timeskip Brought Zheng sharpening her axes*

________________________________________________________________________________

Your Pov.  

It was now Professor Oobleck's class. And he's once again hyped on coffee. He was moving inhuman speeds while taking sips of coffee and talk loud, and fast. I remember as I child when I first drank coffee... yeah... I basically was Oobleck... I'll never drink coffee again.

I turned my head to my right to see my team. Wei is listening carefully somehow... and drinking her tea at the same time. Zheng had some bruises on her after the fight with Yang. It was my fault really... I let Yang flirt with me and I got all flustered. I don't get why she hates Yang flirting with me. But anyways she was board like every class, she mostly just watches videos on her scroll. While Iris is once again reading a book, a different one at least.

"Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus Rights Revolution, more popularly known as the Faunus War. Humankind was quite, quite adamant about the centralizing Faunus population in Menagine." He said.

The Faunus Rights Revolution, three years of war agaist the humans. It took place after the great war. My father and adopted farther told me about the stories of Faunus fighting for their rights to freely live among humans in peace. 

From what I have read, the only group of humans who supported the Rights of Faunus are the Royal Nights. During the war, they helped many Faunus escaped to Menagine and fought alongside them at times. Their reputation fell among humans and they started to distrust them. In the end, the Royal Nights survived the conflict and their reputation improved. 

Oobleck then zips to the side and took another sip of his coffee. He then zoomed towards the front of his desk, "Now! While this must feel like ancient history of you, it is imperative to remember that these are relatively recent events!"  

"Why the repercussions of the uprising can still be seen today!" He said as he zooms over to Jaune. Jaune was of course sleeping. 

"Now!" He said sipping his coffee before zooming at the middle row of the class. "Have any among you have among you been subjugated or discriminated against because of your Faunus heritage?" He asked the class. 

Velvet, I and some other person raised our hands. I looked over to Blake and see she didn't raise her hands. She's been hiding her cat ears for a while now. 

"Dreadful, simply dreadful!" he said. "Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence!" he spoke as he took another sip. 

"I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang!" 

White Fang, those Faunus. They were good people, but they have lost their way. Now they kill anyone who hates Faunus, I know they probably desert something, but not death. This killing of people that only hate Faunus, leads to suspension and distrust of the White Fang. And this will lead to more death. The Royal Nights used to help them, but when they started to act violently. They disgrace them and cut all ties with them.