Am I Awake?

Luke's POV

Cole and I are sitting on the couches in Melissa's bedroom talking about the recent security problems when we notice Melissa is giving off a weird pale white glowing aura.

"What the hell is that?" Cole says approaching Melissa.

As he reaches his hand out there is crackling sound like thunder and he thrown back.

"Shit, Cole are you ok!?" I yell running towards Cole, while he is picking himself up off the ground.

His hand looks like it was burned before it goes back to normal due to his healing powers.

"What the hell is that?" I ask approaching her.

"Don't touch it, I have increased healing we don't know the damage it can do to you even though you have healing it's not as fast or as strong as mine." Cole says.

As I'm worrying about what is surrounding out mate Mark, and Travis come running into the room.

"What the hell is going on?" Travis asks looking around settling on Melissa's form in bed.

"What is that?" Mark asks approaching Melissa.

Before I can get out not to touch her Mark's hands makes contact with the pale white light. A second later there is a sound of a crackling boom and Mark it thrown across the room slamming into the wall, with a loud crack. We race to him to find him unconscious. Cole instantly uses his powers on Mark, looking before the power takes effect we see Mark's arms are badly burned.

"What the hell!?" Travis yells.

"That was worse than mine, it safe to assume that every time one of us touch her that the retaliation will keep getting worse." Cole says.

"What's doing this, is it the babies?" I ask.

"It's a possibility that one has the ability to do that but it seems off she's in a deep sleep, doesn't seem to be aware of anything around her." Cole says.

"I'll get the guys and Arizona over here maybe they know what is happening with Melissa." Travis says teleporting out of the room.

I pick up Mark who is now healed thanks to Cole but still asleep, and lay him on the couch. As we are making Mark comfortable we hear Melissa starting to whimper. As Cole and I approach she let's out a terrifying scream. Just then the light dims and goes away. We stand there waiting for her eyes to open. When they don't, Cole lays his hands on her hesitantly. As they glow blue I wait to hear what's going on.

"She and the babies are perfectly fine. I can't find any problems, so either our kids did that or someone put her under a trance." Cole says.

The door to the bedroom opens and in walks Travis, our second in commands and Arizona.

"What's going on?" She asks.

"She was in a deep sleep, had some sort of barrier up that shocked anyone who touched it." I told her.

A flash of something crossed her face before settling on panic.

"Mom, do you know anything about this?" Kyne asks.

"I have seen this once before." She says looking sad.

"Well when was it?" Cole asks.

She looked over to Raph, and he looked shocked for a second as if he connected the dots.

"Please tell me your joking mom." Raph says.

"Oh how I wish I was, the last time I have heard of this was when your mother was pregnant with your sister." She says tears coming to her eyes.

Panic and fear clutch at me. Our mother, she is mirroring our mothers pregnancy.   

I share a look with Travis, and Cole we know it's about to get a hell of a lot worse from here.

************************************************************************************************

Melissa's POV

When I wake up I'm back in a white dress. I'm in the meadow I was in when I was in a comma. I look around and don't see her.

"Hello?" I say.

"Welcome back." I turn to see the Moon Goddess standing there.

"Did you do that to me?" I ask.

"Yes I did, although he wasn't supposed to be able to sense you there let alone be able to see you. There is something off about him. He's not normal." She says.

"Of course he's not normal! What is he a vampire, werewolf, or a witch?" I ask.

"After what I saw today I'm absolutely certain he's not one of mine." She says.

"What do you mean not one of yours?! Then what is he?" I ask panicked.

"I can only think of one thing he can be and that's definitely making things take a turn for the worse." She says looking worried.

"Please tell me it's not something ridiculous like a demon or something right." I say rolling my eyes.

She looks away, are you freaking kidding me.

"Demons exist!" I yell.

"That actually explains so much, why people are drawn to him, why their eyes change colors, why my powers couldn't keep you hidden." She says looking at me sad.

"How the hell did I not know he was a demon, I was with him for 2 years!" I yell.

"I'm not sure why he kept it from you, I need to get ahold of old friend of mine he will most certainly be able to tell me what he is and what exactly it is that he wants with you." She says.

"Do they know? Do my mates know?" I ask.

"No demons walking among us is not normal, it's more like a fair tail or something humans would think is possible." She says.

"Well this is great. Just when I thought he couldn't get more terrifying let's add another element to him." I say.  

"Well, that would explain how he got into the compound without anyone noticing he shifted his matter." She says.

I start pacing this is bad, like really bad.

"If they are extremely rare that means my guys don't know how to handle them, right?" I ask.

"Not necessarily, they could have and not known it. They were in the great war, it was said that many demons came to the aid of vampires which your guys were on the side of." She says.

"The only way to find out is ask them when you go back. I'll come with." She adds.

She walks towards me placing a hand on my head. I feel like I'm fall, I look down to see myself falling into darkness. Closing my ends as i feel myself smack into a bed. Opening my eyes to find I'm not  only surrounded by my mates but also, thier second in commands and Arizona.

Well this is going to be a hell of a conversation.

************************************************************************************************

Ok well that's this chapter fans. I hope you liked it. I am still tweaking   the next chapter of Summoning Lucien so Ill get that out as soon as I can to those who care. Vote comment

Love you guys
Amanda