How Rebecca ended up in a cage

Melissa's POV

I stare with my mouth wide open shocked.

"That's not the worse part." she says.

"There's more?" I ask.

"Our father is none other than the vampire king" she said with tears running down her face. Mark rubbed her back and Travis handed her some tissues.

"WHAT!?, Your dad killed his own daughter!" I scream.

"Calm down love," Luke said rubbing my stomach and kissed the side of my neck making me feel sparks but I instantly relaxed in his arms.

"Well I thought you said the death of the vampire's kings daughter is what ended the war." I ask.

"I wasn't murdered" she glared at justin. "He kidnapped me and faked my death to get back at my father for killing his mate" she says.

"I never ment for our pack to be attacked and you being kidnapped by rouges and sold into slavery" Justin says with his head down, he truly feels bad.

"I had been looking for you for years, Rebecca, I never gave up, I got a call for one of my wolf's I sent out looking for you that the kings of narcvious had bought a vampire along with their mate and I had to come see if it was you." Justin continued.

"Well I'm fine you can leave now" she says with a glare.

"Dont be like that Rebecca your mate misses you and needs you" Justin says.

"I'll never be with one of you monsters!" Rebecca yells.

"You have a mate?" I ask looking at Rebecca shocked.

"Yes my beta and brother who has been in a coma since the fight against my pack" Justin says with a sad face.

Rebeccas faced changes to one of totally sadness and regret.

"What do you mean he was fine when I was grabbed" Rebecca says her voice catching.

"Once he found out that you were taken he went crazy tearing anyone in his path apart, he wasn't paying attention when he heard you scream and another wolf took him down, if I hadn't been close enough to rip the other wolf off he would have died." Justin tells her.

"Please come see him, he has been In a coma for so long we are starting to losing hope" Justin says with pleading eyes.

Rebecca looks up and asks Luke. "Can I please go see him"

"Of course Rebecca, we may have bought you but your free to leave whenever you want" Luke says with a smile.

"Well I guess we are going on a road trip" I reply.

Everyone turns to look at me like I'm weird.

"What Rebecca is my friend and I love her, not letting her face all that by herself, you guys will come with and behave right?" I ask with puppy dog eyes.

"Like I said what are we going to do with you little mate" Travis says laughing.

"Yes we will all go" Cole says smiling.

Luke kisses my neck then lets me stand up. I walk over to Rebecca. 

"You ok with us tagging along?" I ask.  

She grabs me into a hug and says "Of course I want you to come, your the first person to truly treat me like a friend, when I was a princess I had fake friends, and when I was in the cage the other girls were scared of me so they wouldn't talk to me."

"Well you were there for me, ill be there for you, besides couldn't ask for a better friend." I reply.

She smiles at me the rest of the night we packed for our trip and cleaned up the pizza mess, and finally got to eat our pizza and watch the movie. Which ended up with me in Mark's lap hiding my face. After the movie we were getting ready for bed.

"So you going to sleep with me and Travis or Cole and mark." Luke asks.

"i think Im going to sleep with Rebecca, she had a bad day and I want to be there if she can't sleep" I say with a please look.

"ok" Luke said laughing.

We make our way up stairs I kiss all my guys good night, Cole got a little steamy when he grabbed my ass while he was kissing me. I walk into my room to see Rebecca already in black shorts and dark gray tank combing her hair.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah just nervous about seeing my mate its been two years" she says.

"Don't worry I'll be right by your side" I say.

She smiles and climbs in bed. I change into dark purple shorts and leave my dark purple tank on, walk into the bathroom to comb my hair and brush my teeth. looking in the mirror I take off my make up. I look down to my wrists and see the guy's names, I'm crazy why am I letting all this happen I mean I don't belong in this world I'm human. I run a finger over the names and gasp and I feel shocks and pleasure run through my body. 

I grip the counter and take a deep breath, splash some water on my face when I hear a knock on the door. 

"Hun you ok in there?" Rebecca asks.

I open the door and smile and nod. we turn off the lights and lay down. I turn to get comfortable, but thoughts kept screaming in my head. What if I was making a mistake trusting these guys. That was the last thought before I fell asleep.