Part 2 Road Trip!!!

Melissa's POV

"Was he going to hurt me?" I ask.

"No, he would have fully transformed and taken you somewhere he thinks is safe." mark replies smiling.

"What do you guys look like when you transform fully??" I ask curiosity getting the better of me.

"You sure you want to know Melissa??" Travis asks.

"Yes I want to know what you look like." I reply.

"Ok, what ever you do don't run, he will go into protect mode and chase after you, Luke you want to show her??" Travis asks.

Luke nodded and right before my eyes I see him slow change from a man into a huge and I do mean huge bird like creature. he stood at least 7 or 8 feet tall, huge black feathered wings can out of his back, his body color turned black his body looked pretty much like a human one other his yellow eyes, human legs that turned into huge birds feet with sharp talons. but his hands other than being pitch black where normal? as If hearing my question he replies.

"I can grow my talons if I need them." he says in a deep almost scary voice. Then he shows me, making his talons grow out and then retract back back into his fingers. its just then when I notice that his teeth are all razor sharp and pointy.

"Don't worry my love none of us would ever hurt you." Luke's bird says.

"Do all of you look like that?" I ask.

"No royals are black. The rest are white, gray, or dark blue." Travis says.

Luke changes back and takes the clothes mark hands him puts them on. He walks over to me and grabs my face its just then when I realize that I had my eyes closed.

"Its ok love you can open your eyes" Luke says. I open my eyes and stare into his gorgeous violet eyes. He lowers his head and kisses my forehead, nose and then my lips i go to wrap my arms around his neck to pull him to me but he pulls away.

"Not now love, got to get on the road if we want to make it before it gets dark." Luke says with a grin.

"Travis you'll drive Cole's bike til he wakes up which will be a little while." Luke says tossing Travis the keys.

Travis catches them and starts the bike and puts the address in the gps on the bike.

"Go ahead and drive love Cole will be ok." Luke says handing me the keys.

I walk over to the avalanche and get in Rebecca gets in beside me and smiles. I put my purse in the back yes my purse, Travis transported to my old apartment to get anything I really wanted. I plugged in my phone into the radio while Rebecca put the address in the gps in case we got separated. Scrolling threw my songs as I started the truck and put my seat belt on, settled on six days by dj shadow. I turned it up and follow Travis down the long driveway to the the main street, took a couple turns when we hit the freeway when i hear a voice keep close to Travis love.

"Did you hear that?" I ask Rebecca.

"No, can you hear Luke, mates can talk to each other." she says.

"Oh how do I reply back." I ask.

"You can't til you are full mated but ill text him back for you what do want me to say." she asks.

"tell him I will." I reply.

we pull off on to country back roads woods surrounding the road. We are jamming to music. I love listening to music. I look over to see Rebecca fast asleep damn how can she sleep this music is loud. It starts to rain I turn on the whippers. I zone out as I think about the last few days I mean true I didn't really have a life parents are dead and have no siblings, I work from home on the internet, no one missed me or reported me missing the guys have been looking to make sure I wasn't on the news or in any police reports, come found out the Mark is really good with computers and can hack anything. But I think I'm more scared about being in a relationship with four men I mean oh my god thats a lot of men. They do love me I can see it every time they look at me or talk to me. I look down at the tattoos just as I hear Rebecca scream I jerk up to look at her her eyes are closed I turn back to the road just in time to see a deer crossing I jerk the wheel to keep from hitting it and everything after that happened so fast. The whole truck slid and started hydroplaining cause of the wet pavement. I scream waking Rebecca last thing I remember is heading straight for a tree. then everything went dark and all I hear is crunching of metal and glass shattering.