Bait and Switch

Melissa's P.O.V

I wake up in darkness. I look around to see im in a stone room tied to a chair I move my arm trying to get loose and searing pain shoots through my arm I look over to see blood dripping down my arm. I start to cry where im I? Where are my mates at? Just as I saw trying to figure out what happened the supernatural goddess appears I front of me.

"Oh thank goodness, your ok." She says.

"Where am I? Where are my mates, how did I get here." I ask shaking with fear.

Just as she was about to answer the door in the corner of the room opens up. A dark figure turns on a light making the room brighter and me able to see way better. A tall thin guy with blonde hair and blue eyes walks towards me. He stops in front of me and smiles showing a set of fangs.

"So im sure you don't know me but your mates have someone who belongs to me and I want them back." He says.

"My mates don't have anyone." I reply.

His face turns to one of pure hatred and he pulls back and smacks me so hard across my face I taste blood in my mouth.

"Don't lie to me pathetic human, I know she is there my father told me." He says taking out a silk handkerchief and wiping my blood from his hand.

My face throbs with pain heat from where he slapped me burns my face, I feel the tears swelling in my eyes, I want my guys, how did they get me? Did they hurt cole?

"Don't worry we didn't hurt your weak mates, our guy made sure of it. The funny thing they didn't even question a vampire walking in their halls. Another reason why if there was another war wolves would become extinct." He says glaring at me.

"Now im going to call your mates, so we can make a switch Rebecca for you then we will just go away no problem." He says as he grabs a phone out of his back pocket and walks towards me.

"Who are you? And what makes you think that they are going to hand her over to you, her mate would never allow that to happen." I say.

"Oh they will give her back to me or they will lose you, ill kill you or worse make you my blood slave so everytime I touch you they feel pain." He replies.

He dials a number and I hear Luke answer. His voice making my heart clench. How I wish to be in his arms in all my guys arms to feel safe to not be in this much pain.

"Listen closely Takcas I have your mate and if you don't give me back my sister I will slit her throat and watch the blood drain from her pathetic human body." He growls.

I can hear yelling and growling and crying which I think was Rebecca. I want to talk to them hear their voices. I start to cry I miss them so much. As I was thinking about my mates the vampire grabs my hair yanking my head back making me scream in pain.

"Say hello to your mates let them hear what may be the last moments of your life." He snarls. He puts the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I say

"Baby are you ok?" I hear Cole's voice.

I start to say I love them but the vampire pulls my hair again making me scream again.

"You hurt her ill rip you to pieces." Cole growls.

"You have four hours and ill call for your decision, if you choose not to hand over Rebecca ill kill you precious little mate but I might have fun with her first she is quite pretty." He says laughing hangs up his phone putting it in his back into his pocket.

I look at him in horror, fun with me oh my god his is going to rape me. Fear engulfs me making me freeze. Im never going to see my mates again. Im never going to be pregnant with their babies or have another kiss from them. Then as if a bucket of cold water was poured on me, realization hits me.

"Your Rebecca's brother!" I say shocked.

He smiles evilly at me. "Of course, my lovely sister was promised to my second in command its just bad business if that doesn't happen. No hard feelings you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time. I am looking forward to having fun with you, hell I might do it even if they do the trade we have four hours right." He says smiling.

"What's to stop Travis from transporting here right now and getting me." I ask.

"That would be hard considering this is a magical room, Mark cant see you in here and Travis can't transport here. A witch set it up for me got to love them they come in handy." He says.

"Oh don't worry they will try to get you back, your their mate after all and your carrying thier heirs so they will need you back." He says grinning as it sinks I what he just said to me.

"Your lying, im not pregnant. I cant be."I say with worry.

"Oh you are and with not one but four little boys." He says his blue eyes glowing.

"How could you possibly know that." I ask.

"One of the lovely perk of being from royal blood." He says with a evil smirk. "Don't worry." He says walking forward running his finger down my check. "Either outcome ill will make sure you have so much fun." He says as he laughs walking out the door closing it and locking my only exit behind him.

I start to cry, why is this happening to me. That must have been why Cole was looking at me weird, he must know im pregnant. I look down at my flat tummy and cry harder my poor babies they may never be born. Fear and regret wash if I had stopped when they told me to I would have never been down that hall. I would be with my mates celebrating the fact that I was having thier sons. I look for the supernatural goddess but she wasn't there.

where did she go? Feeling alone I let exhaustion overcome me and still trying to get untied I pass back out. My last thought before the blackness completely over takes me is of my babies I would never get to hold.
********************************************************************

Thanks for those of you who still read my story im sorry for the long wait. Ill try to update every weekend or every other weekend. I hope the book is still keeping you interested. Remember please read and vote and comment I love to read your guys comments.