𝒜𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒶 𝓍 𝒽𝒶𝒹𝒾𝓎𝒶

Start from the beginning

Nobody was in class yet.

I grabbed my bag closed the door and walked into the the school. On the outside it looked like a castle but on the inside it looked like a regular high school... just bigger.

'Oh god where's the office, why is it not at the front of the school?' I thought to myself.

I sighed and walked around hoping to find it but bumped into someone instead.

"I'm so sorry, I should've watched where I was going" I said helping her up

"I'm so sorry, I should've watched where I was going" I said helping her up. "No it's ok, really" she says dusting herself off.

'Wow she's really pretty'

"Oh thank you, so are you" she said.

"What?"

"You called me pretty" she said smiling wide. I must have said it out loud. "I've never seen you around here before are you new?"

"Yes I start today and need my schedule but I can't find the office."

"Oh well I'll show you follow me."

_________

"Here we are" she says doing a little spin. "Thank you I would have never found it with out you."

The office was at the very back of the school I would have been walking around for hours. I walked up to the desk and asked "hello I'm amara Johnson I'm new and need my schedule" she looked at me with a mug on her face before typing something and printing it.

"Here" she says in a very rude manner.

"...thanks" I say grabbing the paper from the old hags hand. I turn around to walk out of the office, the girl was still there.

"I was wonder if I could give you a tour of the school and show you where your classes are and inform you of some things?"

"Of course that would be great" I smile at her. "Great follow me."

___________

"So over here is library you can checkout three books and come here if you don't want lunch."

"Wow, this is the biggest library I've ever seen." It was huge.

" It was huge