I made my way to the office and concentrated on my works. After a while I heard knocks on the door.

Me: Come in...

I said with my eyes fixated on the laptop screen in front of me.

Jungkook: Noona, you called me?

Me: Yeah...just wait a minute Jungkook.

Jungkook: Ok.

I vigorously typed on the keyboard, in a hurry to finish the last E-mail to the sponsors. 

Me: Done!

Jungkook: So....why did you call me noona?

I closed my laptop and smiled happily whilst looking at him. I also packed my things and stood up. I know that he is gonna love, what I have in store for him.

Me: Let's go! I have somewhere planned for us to go to!

He looked quite surprised but got up with the help of his crutches and followed me. It was a long drive till we reached the place. When we got out, Jungkook was amazed.

Jungkook: Wahh! Noona, this is so beautiful! But why are we here

Jungkook: Wahh! Noona, this is so beautiful! But why are we here...?

Me: I will tell you a bit later..

Jungkook: Ahhh..you're such a tease noona....

He cutely pouted. 

We then sat on the chairs and I called the waiters that I had hired specially for today, to bring the food and serve it to us. We both were eating, letting the silence consume us.

 I don't know what will happen after I do, what I am about to do. But, I won't let him get emotional over it. I just hate it when he cries. When we were younger, he thought that I couldn't hear him crying in his room. Boy, was he wrong...I did hear him cry. I didn't know about the reason at that time, but now I know. I know why he cried all those times.

He cried on the exact same day, when I told him about my first kiss. He cried on the exact same day, when I made him meet my first boyfriend. He cried on the exact same day of his birthday, when he saw me and Jimin kiss. 

He cried a lot because of me. Now, I don't want to see him cry. Not because of me or anything else. Today, is the day I'm gonna tell Jungkook, my answer to his question.

I saw him finish his meal. This is my chance.

I took his hand in my hand and went towards his side of the table. I bent down, sitting on my knees, his hand still in mine. I looked in his eyes. His eyes, never failed to show the very same emotion towards me in the midst of the many others. I could feel his love for me. It was so strong, the emotion, the feelings that his eyes held for me. 

How in the world could I not tell this answer to him,

Me: I love you Jungkook. Will you accept me as your girlfriend...?

OMG! finally the confession! But don't be too happy, because there will be more chapters! Tell me, who do you want to see fight? 

Jimin and Jungkook,

or Y/n and Jungkook?

Comment down below and vote for the chapters please!!

                                                                                                           -JenBTae -