Forty-Eight

Luke.

"Be fucking quiet." Michael cussed at Ashton as we set up balloons, streamers, confetti and a bunch of party supplies.

We wanted to celebrate welcoming her into our family.

We made cake and sandwiches

It was also two thirty in the morning and we were about to wake her up, which we didn't know how she would react to.

"Okay, I'll go wake her" I mumbled once everything was set up.

"Remember, just tell her to hurry up and get up and run away from her"

Holland.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening and my light flicking on.

"Holland" Luke's voice whispered loudly.

I sat up quickly.

"Hurry up and come look at what's in the kitchen" he spoke before literally running away from my room, making me immediately jump out of bed, chasing after him.

As I ran into the dark kitchen, a light flicked on and suddenly loud noises erupted and confetti shot everywhere making me jump, hitting my head on the counter in the process.

"Her head" ashton spoke an in an instant I watched them all go from happy and excited people to overly concerned and crowding doctors.

"I'm fine, I'm fine" I laughed out as Ashton tried flashing his phone flashlight in my eyes.

"What is this?" I laughed to them, looking at all the decorations.

"We wanted to celebrate" Calum smiled, each of them looking at their work.

"Well- lets celebrate."

Michael cut cake, we ate sandwiches and we all just talked and laughed.

"You know what we haven't done yet?" Michael asked, making everyone look to him.

"The ritual" Luke smiled.

"What ritual?" I asked.

"When we all bought the house, we all jumped in the pool fully clothed and promised to do that in every house we buy from now on." Michael explained as each of the guys smiled.

"Did you guys buy a new house?" I questioned, genuinely confused as to why they were telling me this.

"No, but technically, you have to complete the ritual too" Ashton smiled to me.

"It is two thirty in the morning, I'm not jumping into-" I was cut off by Michael standing suddenly, grabbing me as if I was his phone laying on the table, making me immediately scream

"Michael dont!" I yelled as he carried me straight to their pool in the backyard

"Can you swim?" Michael asked as he got close to the edge.

"Yes, but don't throw me, I'll jump!" I tried compromising as I laughed through the whole thing

"Hold your breath"

Seconds later I felt my body hit water

As soon as I swam up, I get four other bodies join me in the quite cold pool.

"Shit, do we not have the heater on?" Luke asked as we all looked to each other, soaking wet.

"Should've asked that before we jumped in"