Thirty-Three

Within twenty minutes, Luke pulled up and immediately got out, coming to me.

Luke.

I looked to her as I got out of the car, noticing several things.

She had visibly lost weight

She had multiple bruises across her arms and legs

She had dark circles under her eyes

And she immediately reached for my hand, making me hold her hand tightly.

"What's going on?" I asked, sitting beside her.

Holland.

"I don't know" I answered him quietly.

"Well come on, how about we go to my house and talk it out with the guys?" He asked me slowly.

"Can I spend the night?" I asked him, almost desperate to get away from my house.

"Of course." He immediately spoke to me, not hesitating for a second.

"Let's run by your house and get some clothes and other stuff you need."

I agreed.

I leaned on his arm as he drove, feeling him hold my hand tightly.

Luke.

I was genuinely worried about her.

She was weak, she was visible tired and she just seemed so down.

We got to her house, where I turned my car off, honestly not wanting her walking anywhere alone, she wasn't stable.

"Can you stay here?" she asked, not looking to me.

"You're weak, Holland." I told her firmly.

"I know- but I can do it, just give me five minutes." She mumbled.

"What are you scared of me seeing?" I asked her, seeing her glance to me before looking to her house.

"You can come."

I nodded, getting out and walking around to meet her, walking with her, holding her tightly.

She unlocked the door, walking in.

The house was clean- almost spotless.

I followed her up the stairs, where I noticed a few different things.

I watched her go into her room, but I looked through the hall- where I could very much hear moaning.

From the door that the moaning was erupting from, there was alcohol bottles and glasses set on the ground outside.

Before I could inspect further, she came out, glancing to where I was looking.

"He's got a new girlfriend." She told me quietly, making me take her bag from her, nodding lightly.

"Do you want to tell him you're staying?" I asked her quietly.

I could see the hesitation on her face.

She needed to tell him.

"Give me one second."