Chapter 6 ~ First Battle, Bella Style

Comenzar desde el principio

Bella: Ruth, what did I say?
Ruth: [whimper] ruff
Bella: I know you wanna play right now, but it's not a perfect time to play. Come on, back in your poke ball you go

I returned Ruth back into the poke ball, and attached the rest of my team onto my belt, I then showed up and followed Victor, Hop, and Gloria to see that we were in a field. When the referee explained to us what the challenge was all about and we all realized that all that Wooloo wrangling was part of our trial practice, Victor, Gloria, Hop, and I had to go one at a time in order to complete the challenge, but we all support each other no matter what. After the Trial, we all waited one by one to go up against Milo until it was my time to shine.

Bella: [gulp] I'm a bit nervous, but I know
I can do this
Valarie: don't worry, the referee is allowing you to use your Z-Ring and Mega Evolution Crystal. You'll be fine
Hop: yeah, we'll be cheering for you from the sidelines
Victor: you'll do great
Gloria: we're here for you no matter what
Bella: okay. I'm ready

I got up from the bench and walked up to the field to meet at the center where Milo was standing, we both faced each other and I was prepared for this battle.

Milo: don't worry Bella, you got this
Bella: okay
Referee: the battle between Gym Leader Milo vs Gym Challenger Bella. Begin!
Milo: alright, Gossifleur, you're up!
Gossifleur: Goss!
Bella: okay, Scorch! Come on out!
Scorch [Scorbunny]: Scor!!
Bella: Scorch! Use Ember!
Milo: Gossifleur, use Magical Leaf!
Bella: be careful Scorch, dodge it!

Scorch dodge Gossifleur's attack and strikes with ember, the battle went on and on until I decided to use my Z-Move.

Bella: alright Scorch, ready to show everyone in Galar what Z-moves are all about
Scorch [Scorbunny]: Scor!!
Bella: let's go! [cross her arm] the fire within us is greater than one, be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire. Let's do it Scorch!
Scorch [Scorbunny] Scor!!!
Bella: here we go. INFERNO OVERDRIVE!!!

Just like that he shot a huge ball of fire at Glossifleur, which hit it with a K.O. I was proud of Scorch since he used a Z-Move for the first time, then it was time for the big event, which mean I had to fight harder to beat Milo's last Pokémon, which turned out to be Eldegloss, that's when I started to worry.

Referee: Glossifleur is unable to battle! Milo has released Eldegloss to the field!!
Milo: Woohoo! We're not going to be done in that easy! We're tough as weed! Come on, then! It's Dynamax Time! You're about to be uprooted

Milo then brought Eldegloss back in it's poke ball only for his Dynamax band to activate and create a beach ball like size poke ball, he tossed it up in the air and it released Eldegloss, only he was 10 time bigger than any average size Pokémon. I gulped but still kept my cool, I wasn't backing away from this Pokémon battle.

Milo: this'll really leave you in shock and awe. It's our Dynamax move! Eldegloss! Use Max Overgrowth!!
Bella: oh no

Milo's Pokemon used Max Overgrowth and it caused some serious damage on Scorch, since he still didn't evolve into a Raboot, I was scared but nervous, so I tried using Quick Attack on Eldegloss, but it still didn't have a strong effect. Then before Milo could use another move, Scorch somehow evolved into a Raboot like Gloria's only instead of staying on the field, he fainted from exhaustion.

Bella: Scorch!!
Referee: Scorch is unable to battle!!
Bella: Scorch return [Scorch retuned into the poke ball] 'okay, let's think things through, I only have Ruth and Fennekin, they're my only hope, so maybe Fennekin can help out, that's it!' [take out a poke ball] I hope this works, come on out!!