When your heart stops

Natsu's POV

I felt someone shake my shoulder.
"Hey wake up" I heard someone say I Looked up and saw zeref. He looked at me and smiled. I was confused Wasn't he going to take care of Wendy I looked around and didn't see her. "She is at home with Mavis don't worry" he said. "What are you doing here" I said to him he then put his hands on his hips and said. "Well you see a little bird told me that they didn't let pass a spiked pink haired guy to see a Heartfilia and If I knew him" he said and paused then continued "They then said he was a Dragneel and if I could come check because he hasn't left and well They pointed at you" I looked at him and at the front desk it was the doctor from yesterday that didn't let me see Lucy. "I just wanted to know how she was but they wouldn't tell me nothing" I said to him. "I know Thats why I'll let you see her" He responded I thought I heard that wrong. "You going to let me see her?" I repeated. He nodded I was still confused. "I can let you see her because im an Important person in this hospital and I am respected I'll lead you to her room" I couldn't believe what he told me I got up and Was nervous. He smiled and waved at some doctors. We went down a long hallway. "In this hallway are the important people or just the rich ones I really don't get why this hallway even exist everyone should be treated equally but in this world thats not the case" He looked back at me and said. We passed tree more rooms and the lable on the fourth one said 'Lucy Heartfilia Room 134'. He looked at me then said "Look little brother She not in a good state I wont tell you what she has even though I know She will tell you okay dont get your hopes up" He gave a pat on my shoulder and left. I looked at the door and grabbed the handle This is what I wanted, I wanted to see her but why did my brain said otherwise. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I looked to my right and there she was. she looked so pale and week. I saw machines connected to her. I walked up to the bed and grabbed her hand.
"What did you do to deserve this" I said out loud and put her hand near my face. I started to tear up I still remember how my dad died and seeing her that way made me remember him I didn't want to lose her specially when I have no answers on whats wrong with her. I sat by her side for a while. I saw her open her eyes I saw her I smiled at her I had tears of joy. She looked at me and said "Natsu what are you doing here?" I was shocked with her response I thought her reaction would be different I cleared my tears and said. "What do you mean? Im here to see you" "You cant be her—" she said trying to sit up but then stopped and grabbed her chest you could tell she was in pain. "Dont force yourself your still recovering" I said and helped her sit up. She grabbed my shoulder and she was still grabbing her chest she closed her eyes and had trouble breathing. "Do you want me to call a nurse or a doctor?" I said to her Because I was worried . "No Im fine but you need to leave" she said and took her hand off my shoulder. I didn't know what she trying to do but I was definitely not leaving without an answer. "I won't Leave Lucy I don't get why you are acting this way" I said in a serious voice. She then said " Please Natsu" she didn't make eye contact with me. I then grabbed her chin and put her facing me.

"Lucy, Why are you acting this way what did I do wrong Im not leaving until you tell me what is wrong with you" I then said and looked at her eyes

"Lucy, Why are you acting this way what did I do wrong Im not leaving until you tell me what is wrong with you" I then said and looked at her eyes . She looked shocked, shy, and sad I didn't want to be mean or rude I just wanted to know what she has.
"If you want to know then I'll tell you" she said in a sad voice but then looked down.
"My.... My.." She said And started to tear up.
"Lucy Im sorry I dont want to force you but It breaks my heart to see you like this and not knowing whats wrong or how to hel—"
"My Heart Is In a Really Bad Shape And I Might Not Make It For Very Long My Last Hope Is A Surgery If That Doesn't Work My Life Is Over" She interrupted me and said looking down then at me. I saw a tear roll down her right cheek. The words 'I might not make it' repeated in my head. I was shocked and sad and scared. My emotions were all over the place. She started to tear up and I couldn't just stand there watching. "Lucy no matter what I will always be with you I will always protect you and I will always love you... and I will always be watching over you I promised" I said and looked at her I tried not to cry I didn't want to make it worse. She looked at me and I saw tears in her eyes. Before I knew it a tears had fallen from my eyes.

Lucy's POV

I felt terrible I was in not just physically in pain but emotionally too . I saw Natsu and he started to cry that made me feel so worthless. All my life people have felt sorry for me I was always the disabled girl or the sick girl. I was shut from the media and nobody knows about me or nothing. The Heartfilia daughter is not perfect like everyone thinks she. Sometimes I wish I was normal and live a healthier life but reality really hits me when I open my eyes and see myself stuck in a hospital bed. I didn't know what to say I didn't want him to find out I knew what his response will be. He would felt sorry for me like everyone else. My body felt really tired and some actions I did take my breath away. What am I supposed to do know is there any hope.
"Lucy..... No matter how damaged you heart is mine will beat two times faster for you I won't leave your side I do this not because I fell bad for you or something I know your not feeling good but Im doing this because no matter what I love you lucy I love you to the moon and back and nothing is going to change that" Natsu said looking at me he wiped his tears and then kissed my cheek.
"Im sorry for bothering you Nats—" I was cut off.. "Don't be sorry" he said and Looked at me and smiled. After that we sat in silence he was holding my hand and his forehead was against mine. He didn't stop smiling at me.

"You're the most beautiful girl on this planet" Natsu kept on saying cute stuff to me

"I Love everything about you,Lucy" he kept saying and smiling at me. "You're perfect in everything" He didn't stop. He hugged me and I smiled but still had some tears in my eyes. "Mission accomplished" He said
"What are you talking about" I wiped my tears and said. "I made you smile dummy" he said and gave a small laugh. I got a little nervous and started blushing. "Why are you soooo cute" he said and smiled at me.

 "Why are you soooo cute" he said and smiled at me

I blushed and he hugged me and sat by my side. I fell asleep on his shoulder with him by my side I felt warm and safe. He made me feel something nobody every did.

*Sorry For Not Updating Soon But Hope You Likes This small Episode Keep On Reading You Won't Regret ;)"