Fairy Tail's Battle

Lucy's POV

"Lets play BattleShips" Erza said. I didn't know what that was everyone got exited. Levy looked at me and Gajeel looked at Natsu
"Me and Levy Will beat you, Salamander!" Gajeel said.
"Are you challenging me? Because there is no way I'll lose to you" Natsu said and smiled. Erza came to us.
"Are you playing Lucy?" Erza asked. I was about to respond but Natsu Said quickly
"Of Course she is playing, Lucy is my partner duh" Natsu said, he was full of joy. Erza smiled and helped me get on his shoulders. He hold my legs so I wouldn't fall. Then Erza got on top of Jellal and Levy with Gajeel, Romeo and Wendy, Juvia and Gray. Everyone else had partners. The game was simple everyone was in groups of two witch made a ship. We were suppose to take down others until it was a two on two match. Honestly, I knew this was too much for me I needed to hold on to Natsu and I berly had any balance. Makarov blew the whistle and everyone started to go against the other groups. Gray and Juvia came up to us.
"Your going down Natsu!" Gray said, he was challenging our team. Natsu smiled and grabbed on to my legs Like he wouldn't let go no matter what. Juvia and I were trying to push each other off. Some How she lost balance and she fell. Their team was out and Natsu's and I had one point. The rest of the game was fun, nobody hold back on me and Natsu. Everyone was out exept our team and Levy's Team. Gajeel whispered.
"May the best girlfriend win!" He said and gave laugh. Natsu smiled, Everyone else was cheering. I was nervous but I looked at Levy and she started to try and push me off. I was about to fall but I grabbed on to Natsu really tight and then I gave her a push and Natsu pushed Gajeel we thought we won but then Gajeel pushed us and both teams lost so everyone said it was a draw. Natsu got my hips and pulled me out of the water. We both laughed.
"That was Fun dont you think" He said and smiled. I smiled and kissed his cheek he blushed. I then turned around and saw Levy and Gajeel cuddling. I was happy for them. Erza came and started singing Happy Birthday to Natsu and brought a giant strawberry cake. Everyone was singing happy birthday and Natsu put me in my wheelchair and virgo pushed me towards the crowd. He seemed so happy and he didn't hide it he smiled. After singing he blew the candles and started cutting the cake and every one was eating and partying it was about 9 pm and Virgo put on the outside theatre and everyone started sitting down some of my other maids started giving popcorn to the guess. Everyone was so friendly to them and helped out.

HERE IS AN IDEA WHAT IT WOULD LOOK LIKE BUT BIGGER ;)

Everyone started to sit down. Levy and Gajeel sat together so did Juvia and Grey. We picked a movie and everyone was watching and talking. I was really tired all that playing and trying my hard best not to fall and keep my balance took alot out of me. Natsu came with popcorn and we sat on one of the seats in the floor. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes for a while. I fell asleep.

Natsu's POV

After Lucy put her head on my shoulder she fell asleep. She looked so calm and fragile. I didn't bother her after the movie every one started to say goodbye and leaving. Alot of people fell asleep as well. Virgo told me that it was okay to use some guess rooms if they so pleased. I looked around and there was about 10 people left. Gamps came and said he could take Romeo back home and he did Laxus carried him and they left. ElfMan took Mirajane and Lisanna to their house. There were only Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, and Levy Left. I carried Lucy to her room and laid her down on her bed and put the blanket up.

She looked so tired I felt like that the game took alot out of her but she was happy

She looked so tired I felt like that the game took alot out of her but she was happy. I never seen her so happy. I kissed her cheek and went back outside. I saw that Levy woke up and started to read and Gajeelwas on her lap.

 I saw that Levy woke up and started to read and Gajeelwas on her lap

I saw Wendy and Virgo told me she can take her back to her room. She carried her and left. I told Levy she could stay in one of the bedrooms if she wanted but she denied and said That she didn't want to be a bother. She started to try to wake up Gajeel and he did. They said goodbye and left. There was only Erza and Jellal left they were sleeping together and had a blanket on I thought they looked cute and beside I never seen Erza so calmed and so peaceful. I took my phone out and took a photo of them so I can show them later.

I didn't want to wake them up besides i think Erza would I f smacked me because i did so

I didn't want to wake them up besides i think Erza would I f smacked me because i did so. It was almost 1 in the morning but i finally just kneel down and shaked Erza's shoulder and she woke up and yawned then she looked around and saw that nobody was left.
"What time is it?" She asked
I then told her it was one in the morning. She got shocked and then i laughed I pointed at sleepy face Jellal and she blushed I could tell she did. I then started to laugh and she hit my head.
"Awwweee, that hurt" I complained.
"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She said. I didn't want to explain So I just said sorry. She smiled at me then got up and stretched. Then she saw Jellal on the floor still sleeping and then she looked at me. I just shrugged. She just smiled at me and started to wake him up he did but he was still sleepy. She helped him get in the car and she said goodbye and told me to if you needed a ride home. I didn't want to tell her that i was practically living here but I just denied. She turned on the car and waved at me then left.
I went back inside and went up stairs I said good night to Virgo and got inside the room I took my shirt off and my pants. I know its weird but I like sleeping in boxers and my dad's scarf. After that I closed my eyes. And fell asleep.

* Sorry For Not Updating soon I been busy really often but know I have alot of free time so I will be writing more chapters Thanks for reading please comment and share what you think about this book remember you wont regret it ;) *
* Sorry For any misspelling :( *