The Best Feeling Ever

After I said that He cheered up. He hugged my hips and started shaking me up and down, side to side . He was so happy.
"You really mean it" He said. He was really happy. I started to blush. I really didn't know how to react.He put me down on my bed.
He got really nervous he looked away then in my direction down.
"Go....go out with me, I promise that I'll take care of you and respect you...I'll do anything for you" He said with joy in his eyes and holding my hands. I was shocked I mean I never thought someone will like me in this state, but he found something in me that turned him into the bad boy he was into what he use to be. I thought about it My mom told me about boys along time ago I still remember the conversation my parents had with me.

5 years ago (FlashBack)

My Father was playing around with my mom he carried her and then carried me.
"My two most greatest treasures" he said hugging both of us. My mom laughed and so did I. Then my mom kissed him and I said "ewww, mom not in front of me"
"Sweetheart you one day have a boyfriend, but remember if he really loves you then he will respect you alright" She looked at my dad
"Isn't that right, My Love"
"Yeah Lucy one day you are going to find a guy that will love you but he will need to come talk to me first before I let my sweet baby girl out okay" all of us laughed and They were giving me alot of advice and requirements that he need to have. That he isn't a gangster, That he goes to school, No piercings, No Tattoos, Comes from a wealthy family, and many more things. I just responded.
"Yeah I know but nobody will want a girl like me" They both looked at me. And My Mother said.
"A person will love not because of how you look on the outside—"
"Even though you look like your beautiful mother" My dad said kissing my mothers cheek. She just smiled and rolled her eyes
"He will love you for who you're on the inside" She hugged me and kissed my forehead. That Moment still remains firm in my memory.

Present Time

Natsu looked at me for a response. He looked down and said
"I know that Im not rich or something special..I know that Im just an ordinary guy... I cant give you much but what i can give you is my heart" I looked at him I smiled
"You dont need to be rich, all I ask for is for you to..." I thought about what everyone wanted from his Is to be who he was a joyful person I then continued " I want form you to talk to all you friends" I then started mentioning everyone at Fairy Tail. "They want you to be who you were, Can you do me that small favor" I put my hand on his face. He looked at me and smiled he nodded yes and I didn't expect his next move, He caught me off guard.

 He looked at me and smiled he nodded yes and I didn't expect his next move, He caught me off guard

Natsu's POV

I wont denie that I love this girl. I would go to the moon and back If she told me. She is perfect just the way she is. And when she smiles the whole world stops and stares for a while. She Is so beautiful Just the way she is. I met thousands of girls and never felt this way before. I saw what I have done I was kissing her.
"Im sorry... Im sorry I got carried away Next thing I knew my lips were getting way ahead of me" I tried to apologize
"Shut up!" She said grabbed my scarf and pulled me close again and she kissed me. She stopped and I looked at her and smiled We then started to kiss again. That moment I will never forget.

*Thanks For Reading This Small Chapter Please comment, add, and keep on reading This Time I promise you that you wont regret ;) *