"Natsu, I trust you!"

** there might be a slight NaLu lemon in this chapter there will be a warning before hand for all the young readers***

Natsu's POV

I woke up next to lucy, I looked at her chest and her gauze was begging to fall.
I stood up and stretched I got my scarf, and put it on my neck. I heard Lucy starting to wake up and stood up. I looked outside for a while, then looked at her. She was staring at my body, I became kinda nervous....
"Hey, Luce my face is up here, and good morning to you too,beautiful" I said and she blushed, then smiled. Like kinda irritated but still in a loving way.
She looked nervous like she was thinking of something.

Lucy's POV
I stared at Natsu while I thought about last night, if I didn't denied yesterday and Natsu didn't came to his senses, today I wouldn't have woken up a like this, to be honest he is the only guy that I think my future with, i get it I'm 17 and he is 18 we are wanting of these kind of stuff, yet i still am scared to not be good enough for him, he is a guy...and I know guys get all pumped up for little things, ugh I don't even know anymore, something in me wants him but at the same time I doubt myself, I denied it yesterday, will I today?. Does he even remember about yesterday?
"Lucy, What are you staring at?" Natsu said and I looked up at him. He came and sat next to me.
"Lucy, did I do someone wrong?" He said

Natsu's POV
While I sat next to her, she said
"Don't you remember yesterday?, you being drunk?"
Yesterday, I tried remembering it was really fade but I do remember when I falling on top of her, shit did I wanted to have relationships with her, GAJEEL! I swear ima smack that dude, I hope She doesn't get mad at me.
"I'm sorry Luce, I...I understand if you loose trust in me or get mad you have all the rights to be so, I don't know what got into me,I drank too much and I..I'm sorry" I say trying to explain myself, we both still had clothes on so I'm glad we didn't do it, when I was drunk because I would never forgive myself. I got closer to her and kneeled down in front of her.
"It's okay Natsu, you did make me nervous but deep down I knew you would do such thing without my permission, You were drunk yet you were so gentile But I did like our small make out though, don't you remember here"Lucy said a planted a kiss on my lips I continued to kiss her kiss after kiss, nothing else nothing more, I had the urge to give her neck kissing but just us kissing was enough for me. We stopped after some minutes to catch air.
"I'll be you slave for today, I owe you one, do what ever you like with me, if you want me to not be in your house for 24 hours I will, if you want me to sit in a corner for half the day I will, I want you to build your trust in me further, you just say it, and I'll do that command Luce" I say and she just gave me a small smile.
"Anything I want" she said and does a cute thinking face. I nodded, hope she doesn't tell me to go outside in underwears or do something embarrassing like that.
"I want a hug" She says and I hug her , My mind then triggered to the letter she gave me, the moment zeref told me she wasn't going to make, then my mind went to Igneel, and his grave. A tear fell down my right cheek. I hugged her tightly and shoved my face in her shoulder, trying to hold my tears in, I just don't want to lose her, because of my stupid actions.

Lucy's POV

I told him I wanted a hug, and sincerely I did. I wanted to hug him because, he is been Through a lot because of me I just wanted to let him know that I'm sorry as well. I heard him starting to sob, and I parted his shirtless back, and his cute salmon hair as well.
"Natsu Im sorry, too for making you go trough all of this" I say and he just hugs me more.
"I just don't want you to leave me, you mean too much to me" he said and I thought about what his father told me to tell him. I wait a couple minutes.
"Natsu, went I was in that the surgery, I saw someone who told me, to tell you this I still remember he said, to tell my son he has done great and that I'm so proud of him, I been wanting to tell you but I couldn't go another day without telling you, I thought maybe you'll get mad at me, maybe not believe me, or just get more sad than you are so I didn't ..." I paused and said Natsu looked at me, I looked at him in his eyes.
"Igneel is proud of you, he sees you from up in heaven and he has the same smile as you,I want to see it may I?" I say and he does. Without a doubt he kisses me and does our forehead touch.
"I believe you, Lucy, and thank you I thought every day he would be disappointed in me for going through that state, I'm glad you told me" he said and hugged me again.
"Your wish, My command Luce, just say it" he says as he wiped his tears.
"I want us to go on a date... have a day that it's just you and me, What do you think?" I say as we break the hug.
"As you wish, M'lady" Natsu says.
"I know I'll take you somewhere special" He says full of excitement. I nodded, he puts me in my wheelchair  then smiled and went to get ready. I push my self to my closet and got the pretty V neck dress that used to be my mothers when she was about my age, it was short and dark red, I try to get my balance as I put it on, I looked in the mirror after and saw that my bra was showing because of the v neck it didn't look good that way, I then decided to take my bra off and the gauze as well the scar was healed already i threw the gauze away , so that part would look good and it did, it was kind of tight near my chest but that didn't bother me it looked great. I got some high gold sandals, got some jewelry, spray some perfume, and did my hair.  I pushed myself out of the room and saw Natsu with white button dress shirt that was tucked in on some dark blue trousers, with a brown belt and some brown leather shoes. He also had in his hand and expensive watch, and he was about to put on his blazer that was the same color of his pants. I could smell his cologne from here.
"Ready M'lady" he said and smiled.
"You look beautiful as always, I...I like the V neck" Natsu continued as he stared at me then blushed. I got nervous.
"Thanks I love how you got dressed too, it makes me feel like I'm using usual clothes" I say, he look so fancy and I thought I didn't.
"For me, you are the most beautiful girl, and I lucky to have you" Natsu said and smiled
"Well M'Lady Shall we go" he bowed down royalty style and I chuckled then nodded. Natsu then pushed my wheelchair to his car, and carried me in.
He kissed my cheek then closed the door.
I saw him put my wheelchair on the back the came and sat in the drivers seat.