Chapter 9: Go! Go! Evolution!

At the first evolution list, there was only regular kind of foxes...

[Red Fox]

[Grey Fox]

[Fennex Fox]

.....
...
.

'Only this? I mean... Aren't this only regular one that even appears on earth? I want the strong one like nine-tailed fox in anime!' Tang Li Xue squinted her eyes in disappointment.

She knew that the first evolution would have no godlike transformation path like that but at the very least it should have something more OP.

Tang Li Xue scrolled down the evolution window, there was countless kind of foxes name but the lower she scrolled down the rarer the type of the foxes and there was even the requirement for the evolution.

[Swift Fox] [Req: Agility = 15]

[Ripper Fox] [Req: Strength = 15; Agility = 20]

[Snow Fox] [Req: Agility = 20; Toughness = 15]

[Berserk Fox] [Req: Strength = 20; Toughness = 15]

.....
...
.

'Eh... There are some requirements for the evolution now?! Hmmm... Looks like these types of foxes are more formidable than the one in the upper list? Since it's like that then I will choose the one with the highest requirement! It should be the most OP!'

After searched the list up and down, Tang Li Xue managed to find some type of foxes with the highest requirement.

She began to ponder which one she should choose...

'This first evolution... I am afraid it's quite important and probably would determine the future evolution path! So I must choose carefully...'

[Shadow Fox] [Req: Strength= 15; Agility = 40; Toughness = 15; could only evolve in the darkest place]

[Moon Fox] [Req: Strength= 20; Agility = 30; Toughness = 20; could only evolve under the moonlight bath]

[Blazing Fox] [Req: Strength= 40; Agility = 30; could only evolve in the hot environment]

[Glacial Fox] [Req: Agility = 35; Toughness = 30; could only evolve in the cold environment]

'What a headache!!! All four sounds badass! Which one should I choose? Ok... Calm down, Li Tang Xue... I mean Tang Li Xue! Think! Which one is the best? Should I roll a dice to determine it?'

'Fortunately, I still save all of those stat points lately! If I used it immediately each time I leveling up, I would already be screwed up right now!'

Since she cannot find hot and cold place in this Moonlight Forest, she immediately passed the [Glacial Fox] and [Blazing Fox] leaving only [Shadow Fox] and [Moon Fox] as her choice.

'Moonlight forest... Moon Fox... Maybe... Just maybe... that this is fate? Then I will choose Moon Fox! I really like Sailormoon anyway! Haha... Like Uncle Sun known as Monkey King from Mount Huaguo, I would be known as Fox Queen from Moonlight Forest in the future! Bwahahaha!'