Chapter 35

Luna POV

I'm not going to lie but I'm kind of scared of Raphael. I know he didn't mean to but I'm scared I don't want to upset him if I don't forgive him. I know he hurt me on accident but he's buff and burly compare to me he could snap me in quarters. I hope no one finds out about this because I'm scared of what would happen to him.

"Raphael it nothing okay I'm fine."

"You don't look fucking fine to me." He yelled causing me to flinch.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." He put his hand over his face. I nodded my head to let him know it's okay.

"It's okay it was a fall honestly you didn't even push me you just got up without letting me know first I am fine."

"Yeah, I'm fine now." I smiled at her.

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"Umm because I bruise easily I'm fine really."

"Then what's wrong with your hand."

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

"Well when I fell I fell on my hand...what happen?" Why is his hand wrapped like that?

"I think I got mad about the baby thing I didn't mean to hurt you." I smiled at him and shook my head and held his hand rubbing it.

"No not that."

"I was punching the punching bag."

"Are you okay?" I kissed both hands and smiled at him.

"Don't worry about me worry about your hand I'll be fine I'm a grown man." He said puffing out his chest. I giggled.

"Aww, that's cute."

"Whatever let's fix you up." He began wrapping my hand in a bandage when he was done he kissed it.

"All better?" He asked me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, all better thank you." He smiled.

"So when are you going to tell Roman?" Tell him what, I'm so confused.

"Tell him what?"

"About your hand."

"I'm not going to tell him or my dad anything." He sigh.

"You got to tell them."

"No I don't and if you tell them I will go mute again."

"You wouldn't dare." He challenged me.

"Try me." I challenge back. We just stared at each other until one of us blink.

"Fine, you win." I smiled.

"See honey that wasn't so bad now was it." Don't mess with a Parker.

Mhmm maybe being a Parker has its perks.

"What about Alex?"

"You can do that when your far from me and my dads."

"Raphael."

"Yes Angel."

"What are you going to do?"

"I can fight both of them but I need he-" I laugh cutting him off.

"No not about them about Rachel."

"When I get back there I'm demanding a dna test but before I do that I'm going to call mason to the house I got everything plan out already."

"You're not gonna kill him right." He patted my head.

"Don't worry about that Angel." He smiled such an innocent smile. I was still sitting on the sink while he towered above me still making eye contact I yelled.

"ALEX." I yelled.

A few seconds later I headed Ace and Alex.

"What's wrong peaches?" Me and Raph never broke eye contact.

"Me and Raphael are gonna talk for a while if you need us we will be here." I felt eyes on me and Raph.

"Okay peaches let me know if you need anything." He walked away.

"Why won't you tell me?" Raphael continue to stare at me with something in his eyes I don't recognize it. He didn't answer. The way he was standing and how I was sitting seem comfortable to me. He was standing beside me but his body was facing me while my body was facing the wall but my face was facing him. I gently poked his cheek. He smiled showing his dimples.

"Raphael." He hum but never took his eyes off me.

"I know you don't like to talk about yourself a lot but I want to know more about you."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything you can start with your past like your first memory as a child."

"What about yourself I wanna hear about Luna?"

"There's nothing to hear about me."

"I don't know anything about you just your favorite color, age, name I don't even know your birthday."

"Oh my birthday is July 5th."

"You and my brother Henry have the same birthday."

"That's nice." He pulled out his phone and showed me a picture of Henry.

"So you can tell me more about yourself?"

"Fine." I sighed. You got this Luna take q deep breath.

"I grew up in an orphanage nobody liked me there. I was everybody punch doll. The kids would verbally bully me sometimes physically not to much but the owner would physically hurt me all the time I was a slave if I did something wrong I would get beaten, if I didn't do something fast enough I would get beat, the other kids would lie and say I hit them or spit of them I would get beat. One time I got beat me so bad I couldn't move for 3 days everybody would either step on me or over me a boy even peed on me and lied and said I peed myself. I got beat while on the floor I was so numb I passed out. Waking up I was outside in the backyard I guess they thought I was dead and just left me out side. When I came back inside limping everybody thought they saw a ghosts. Turns out I stopped breathing my heart stopped and everything. They didn't take me to the hospital they just thought a wild animal would come and get me. I didn't know who my parents was I figured they probably died I couldn't bare if my parents didn't want me. So I came up with a story in my head that my parents died protecting me and I was taken to the orphanage since they passed on. One night she beat me and torture me then threw me and my things out I went to the hospital and never went back I've been living on my own since this was 8 years ago." I finally looked up at him and his face had so many different emotions.

"Which orphanage."

"It's not important."

"Luna." He gripped my thigh.

"Which orphanage. It's not a question."

"Bluebird."

"That wasn't so bad." He kissed my forehead and headed out the bathroom. I jumped off the sink and followed after him.

"Alex we have a few things to do when we get back." Alex nodded.

"Raphael what are you talking about?"

"Nothing Angel." Raphael said.

"Nothing Peaches." Alex said.

"What are y'all planning?" They smiled at each other.

"Oh freak."