Chapter 33

Luna POV

Raphael and Alex are officially my best friends. They're so nice. I just wish Alex hadn't played this movie it's scary. I got scared when Ryan got up he can't leave me. What happens if someone breaks into the house? Wonder if they take me and I'm gone forever. No one will find me. Luna breathe please breathe. Good, you're calm. Ryan stopped causing me to bump into him. He turned around. I'm scared he can't just up and leave me. They're going to kill him or me.

What did I do? Why is he leaving? Luna, he probably has to handle Mafia business calm down. He sat me on Raphael's lap and left.

Soon I was on Raphael's lap I was comfortable where I was but I wanted to snuggle so I moved around. But he told me to stop moving I did but then Alex asked for a blanket.

I got the blanket and sat back down noticing I was sitting on something hard so I try moving to avoid it then he picked me up. He sat me on Alex's lap gently then ran out of the room. I gave Alex a confused look. He chuckled.

"Why did he have to take a shower all of a sudden?" Alex chuckle.

"Oh, my sweet innocent peaches he took a shower because of you." Do I stink? I smelled myself.

Before I could ask I was interrupted by the movie ending.

"Let's watch another movie." He said. I nodded.

About 25 minutes into the movie Alex's phone ding. I looked at him while he looked at his phone and he chuckled.

"What's funny?" I asked curiously. He cleared his throat.

"I have to go to the hotel to get Raph some clothes."He said getting up.

"When are we leaving?"

"In about tw- wait a minute who is we?"

"Me and you."

"You aren't going anywhere you're staying here."

I nodded, to be honest, I wanted to stay where I felt the safest at I'm not saying I don't feel safe with Alex I just want to stay.

"I need you to take something to Raph." He handed me a pair of boxers. He also came with me up the stairs so I wouldn't get scared he was out of my view I got nervous until I heard.

"I'm right here peaches."

While going up the stairs I hummed Bed of Lies Alex nodded his head in approval. Reaching my room door I knock on the door.

"Come in." He said. I look back and Alex was gone.

Opening the door he looked at my shock and took it from me but I was mesmerized by him. I was staring at his stomach and arms with tattoos on them as they glisten with water. Get ahold of yourself Luna.

"I'll be out in a minute." I nodded still looking at his tattoos. I stood next to the bathroom door and zone out. I was broken out of my thoughts when he asked me something. I just nodded because I didn't hear him.

"Are you okay honey?" I asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Can I sit on your bed?" I nodded and he sat on my bed I immediately touched his face and felt his forehead with the back of my hand.

"I'm not sick Angel." I sigh and sat beside him.

"Do I stink?" I asked quietly.

"No, you don't you smell lovely." He told me I blushed and invisible blush.

"Are you sure because Alex said that you was taking a shower because of me?" He nodded.

"You don't stink I didn't take a shower because of you I just needed a shower." He said I nodded and smiled.