Chapter 18

Raphael POV

I was currently at one of my warehouses discussing who the fuck T is and what does he want with me that he hurt my Angel so bad.

"Boss maybe you should just let the chick go." I shot him in the knee.

"Maybe you should get that checked out." He nodded and limped out.

"Boss wonder if all this happen before you met her and it just got worst when she met you." He did have a good point.

"Oh fuck I just remembered something," I called Alex.

"Wassup my bitch." This boy can never answer the phone normally.

"Is Luna around you?"

"Nah I left her to get this fine ass person number whew with a nice ass too." Did he j- never mind.

"That's sad anyway...did you find any information on Luna Parker or Noelani Parker."

"Oh yeah about that... I heard from Bob who heard from Billy who heard from Ray who heard from Cyrus who heard from Miley's dog cousin neighbor owner that there's no one by the name of Luna Parker around her age but there was someone by the name of Noelani Luna Summerly Wolf Parker-Momoa." I started putting two and two together.

"Is that?"

"Yup."

"But she's dead."

"Yeah but only one person can answer what's going on." I gulp.

"There is no way in h-"

"You'll have to." I sigh I know I'm gonna have to.

"Alright."

"You got this boo." I hung up oh man that man is scary even to me.

I hit a few dial tones.

"Hello." Dang his voice is deeper over the phone. You got this Octavius I opened my mouth but quickly shut it I don't got this I don't got this.

"Listen boy just say what you need to say I'm a busy man."

"How did you know it was me I could've been a girl?" He laughs.

"Don't worry about how I know just say what you need to say because you wouldn't call if you didn't have something you needed to say."

"Why don't you tell her the truth?"

"Tell who what?"

I said it I said it.

"Noelani Luna Summerly Wolf Parker-Momoa."

"How do you know her full name?" He growled out.

"Don't worry about how I know." I chuckle then he hung up. I got the upper hand now.

"Umm boss what do we do now?"

"I need someone to send this to get it analyze and I want another one of you to look at the hospital footage."

"On it boss." Two of my men said.

"Let's find us a T."

A couple of hours later

I threw the knife at the door.

"Ughh why can't they find the footage? Why is his handwriting not in the system?"

"We're sorry boss."

"GET OUT" They scurry out of my office.

I kept throwing knives at the door. Then the door open after I threw the knife he ducked.