Chapter 11

Luna's POV

Everything is so dark I can't see anything. I hear beeping and it's getting on my nerves.

I hear a door open then I feel something lick my face. I guess that's Ace. I heard someone pull a chair up next to me and my hand was grabbed I knew who hand it was because I felt it before.

"Hey Angel I hope your doing okay the doctor said that they'll keep you for a couple more days to just check and see if you're doing okay." he sighed.

"This is all my fault I should've known something was up when you texted me saying you don't need me to stop by and the way the text was sent it was weird you use full words you don't make your words short I should've known." I felt something warm against my cheek he kissed my cheek.

I squeezed his hand to let him know I can hear him. I heard him chuckle that was music to my ears.

Ace started barking. "Ace I'm not gonna kiss you...don't give me those eyes." Then I heard a whimper, a sigh, and then a mwah.

"I can't believe I just kissed a dog on its forehead." I can imagine Ace giving him a doggy grin.

A knock on the door interrupted them.

"I just came to check on her vitals." His voice was rough yet very gentle.

"Hi, doctor when will she wake up," Raphael asked.

"Should be about 15 minutes." The voice sounded familiar it made me feel safe.

He felt my forehead and cheek. "She's not hot which is great."

"Okay well, I'm going to the bathroom," Raphael said.

I heard a door close and everything got quiet.

"Ace your doing a good job protecting her thank you." Ace did a happy bark I'm confused.

I felt him touch my face again but not in a doctor's way in a different way.

"Aloha au iā ʻoe i kaʻu kaikamahine e pepehi wau i ka mea nāna i hana kēia hana."
(I love you princess I'm gonna kill whoever did this.)

He grabbed my face gently and kissed my forehead.

And with that, I drifted off to sleep.

??? POV

I looked down at Nolelani she was sleeping peacefully I smiled she still has the locket on I looked at Ace and he licked my face.

"Ace you did a good job in the grocery store."

I haven't seen her since she was 3 I miss her. I got up to leave when that boy came out of the restroom.

"She'll be fine she'll just need to rest."

He let out a relieved sigh. "Thanks, Docto-." he said looking at my ID badge and notice I didn't have one on.

He became on high alert.

"Who the hell are you and what the fuck are you doing in here?" Ace started growling at him.

Ace nor Noelani likes people cursing I remember she told me to watch my mouth with her hand on her hip.

I remember I was having a private conversation in my room on my bed I might've dropped the f-bomb. Next thing I know I got a little palm to my face. I had to watch my mouth anytime I was around her.

I turn towards Ace. "Ace stop growling he's just worried about Noelani. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to curse." he stopped growling.

I turn towards him. "What's your name boy?" He smirked at me.

"Octavius Raphael Walker." I rolled my eyes.

"Boy, I'm not scared of you so cut it with the act just cause your family is the strongest mafia in Australia doesn't mean anything to me." His jaw tightens.

"I can get you killed with a simple call now who the hell are you?" Ace growled again.

"You don't need to know who I am just know you better protect Noelani with your life or so help me Satan you'll meet him," I said with power in my voice.

I could see his jaw tighten even more. "I care about her of course I'll protect her now who are you." It wasn't a question it was a statement.

I ignored him and walk off until. He grabbed my arm and threw a punch at me but I caught it and threw his hand back with so much force that he fell back. Ace growled at him.

"Boy don't try it I'm warning you," I told him with some hatred and power in my voice.

"Wow, I'm so scared of you." He said with sarcasm in his voice he rolled his eyes.

I took my doctor coat off reveling my tattoos I saw his eyes go wide. I smirked at him.

"Like I said don't test me, boy...I could end you."

And with that, I walk towards Noelani because I notice she was shifting in her sleep.

"Hey don't you touch her" That boy shouted I ignored him.

"Ace do something." He said Ace came up to me and rubbed my leg. I chuckled and turn my attention towards my princess. I whisper into her ear and left.

Luna's POV

I was shuffling trying to wake up. My eyes were trying to open but they were too heavy.

Everything was quiet am I dead I thought until I heard a warm gentle voice whisper in my ear.

" He kaikamahine ikaika ʻoe e aloha wau iā ʻoe a e pale iā ʻoe pēlā e Octavius ​​a me Ace." (You are such a strong girl that I will love you and protect you so will Octavius ​​and Ace.)

I wanted to tell him I wasn't strong I couldn't even beat up someone who was assaulting me...wait who's Octavius...how did I understand him. Then I went back to sleep.

I guess I was sleeping for a while because when I woke up it was dark.

I look to the foot of my bed and Ace was sleeping. One look around my room I couldn't find Raphael. Maybe he went home I looked at the mirror to the right of me and saw my face I had stitches on my left eyebrow my swelling went down a little bit I can see out of my right eye now.

"How are you?" I heard a voice ask. I jumped then put both of my thumbs up and smiled.

"Angel you don't have to pretend to be fine it's okay not to be." I shook my head before any tears even try to well. Girl, you got this stop crying.

I put my hands out to hug him. He shook his head no.

"I don't wanna hurt you even more." I still had my arms out with a pout on my face. He sighs next thing you know I felt safe. I made my hands in a writing motion. He got me a pad and a pen.

"Can you sleep with me, please? I don't wanna be alone." He read it aloud he look like he was gonna say no but he looked at me and his eyes soften.

"Of course."

I'm saying this only once I'm only updating Tuesday and Saturdays!!!!

Please don't ask when I'm going to update or I will either private the book or I won't update for a year...