Chapter 8: Power Up!

Start from the beginning

'[Seven-Colored Star Grass], where are you? Come to mommy Tang!'

The hole was dark and quite small only at the size of the palm but there're many branches like complicated tunnels; after searching up and down for half an hour, Tang Li Xue only manage to find several stalks of [Seven-Colored Star Grass].

Tang Li Xue sat near the hole entrance while staring at the several stalks of [Seven-Colored Star Grass] and sighed in disappointment.

'Only this pitiful amount?! Sigh... I really expect it too much. Well, I found a hole, not a herb garden after all. Haha...'

However, Tang Li Xue did not know how hard to grow [Seven-Colored Star Grass] was.

[Seven-Colored Star Grass] was a unique miracle herb; the method to raise it was to bath it with starlight at night DAILY every day without miss it even one day.

Moreover, [Seven-Colored Star Grass] cannot be touched by sunlight even once or it would instantly wilt and die!

So the chance of finding the wild [Seven-Colored Star Grass] was actually extremely minuscule.

It was unknown how many luck that Tang Li Xue's have to find these several stalks of [Seven-Colored Star Grass].

Well, actually if [Lucky Sticker]'s buff was still in effect maybe she would really find a lot more of it.

Tang Li Xue started eating [Seven-Colored Star Grass] slowly one by one while carefully savoring its taste.

The [Seven-Colored Star Grass] was actually tasteless but the cooling sensation that entered her mouth to her throat really made Tang Li Xue addicted.

Her body started to feel warm as a numb sensation began to spread around her limbs.

[Strength+1, Toughness+1]

.....
...
.

'Good Stuff!' Tang Li Xue said in satisfaction after eating all [Seven-Colored Star Grass] cleanly.

She lied down lazily with her bloating stomach while started to daydreaming.

'Now I know why Uncle Sun likes to steal food from Celestial Palace... The food there... Sssss... must be much more delicious and contain tons of EXP...'

Tang Li Xue started to drool again while imagining...

'All of those Xi Wang Mu's peaches of immortality, Lao Tzu's pills of longevity, and the Jade Emperor's royal wine are certainly very delicious and rich of EXP...'

Suddenly hit by a realization, Tang Li Xue suddenly sat and put her tiny paw on her chin to ponder.