Chapter Thirty-One

Start from the beginning

Akira gripped the umbrella in his hands. He red dripped down his arms like blood.

"I said I want to wake up... that's a fucking order."

Arsene stiffened. He couldn't disobey the boy with control over his power. Silently, he followed his orders. Akira disappeared. The umbrella dropped and lodged into the rocks with a splatter of red.

Far in the distance, a hurricane finally formed.

————

"Mmm..."

Akira groggily opened his eyes to the sound of a light rain hitting the window, taking a small glance at the clock sitting on the windowsill. Not feeling like he was awake yet, he held tighter to the still sleeping boy beside him, burying his nose in those lovely tan locks.

Goro made a quiet noise but didn't awake. Even though Akira wanted nothing more than to stay like this forever, he knew the detective wouldn't be happy about missing an important day of work.

"Baby...?" Akira moved one hand from around Goro's waist to rub his shoulder. "It's six-thirty, you gotta get up..."

Goro's eyes opened a crack. He groaned and put his hands over his face, a sound of disapproval leaving his mouth. He hadn't slept that good in a while.

"Fuck, I really don't want to..."

   "I know, baby," Akira hugged him and kissed his neck, "I don't want you to leave either..."

   "What the fuck am I supposed to even do? Do I get police to Usagi's house now? A-Am I just supposed to keep pretending I don't know what's happening while she takes more lives for her own sick enjoyment?"

   "Shhhh..."

   Goro took a heavy breath, happy his boyfriend was there to calm him down. He sat up, moving so he could face Akira and immediately cuddled up to him again. Those silver eyes never looked so soothing before.

   "I want everything to be alright..." Goro said. "I just want all of this shit to be over with, I've never met someone as fucked up as her..."

   "I know, I know... I wanna be done too..."

   Akira brushed his fingers over Goro's cheek and rubbed his thumb over his ear. The brunet shut his eyes, putting his hand over his lover's and just melting into the pleasant touch. Akira moved a bit closer to press a small kiss to Goro's lips.

   "After we steal her heart and she confesses," he said quietly, "I want go somewhere. Just the two of us for a weekend or something. I just want some alone time where we don't have to worry about anything or anyone,"

   "God, I want that so bad..." Goro quickly kissed him again. "We could go to Okinawa, visit the beaches, stay at a nice hotel..."

   "Oh, yes baby..."

   Akira brought their lips together once more, pulling his lover close and tangling his fingers in that pretty hair. Goro instantly pushed Akira flat on his back so he could move on top and pin him down, quickly making the kiss deeper.

   The thief leader could think of multiple things they could do in this position. Enough things to make his briefs start to feel tight. But he restrained himself, chuckling as he took Goro's hands and broke the kiss.