eleven

Marie puffs her lips out, slowly moving her fingers across the paper as she insisted to draw me. When we're home alone together, I'm not wearing a shirt and she's always in my shirts. There is nothing hotter than seeing the girl you love wearing clothes of yours, the oversized material so sexy.

"Run your hands through your hair," she says, my fingers smoothing out my hair.

She skims her fingers over her pencil marks and grins at me, my eyes loving the sight of her bare legs accompanied by my Rolling Stones tee.

"Why did you come back to England?" she asks, my eyes looking at her.

"I didn't like being over there. It was weird and I wanted to be on the same side of the world as you."

She smiles and brushing something with her fingers. "That's cute."

I laugh and she sets the notebook in my hand, viewing her beautiful drawing. It's of me, but the fact that she made it so realistic is what makes it beautiful. She's so talented.

"Wow," I gasp, her feet standing on the bed. She sits on my lap and I wrap my arms around her, kissing her ear lightly. I've never felt this way before.

"I love you," she whispers, cupping my cheeks gently. Scanning her lips, I glance up into her eyes and she sets her forehead on mine. Her eyes close and I hold her, allowing her to touch my cheeks and chest. She's intoxicating.

"I love you too," I breathe, her lips forming around my upper one. I close my lips and kiss her, slowly allowing her to do anything with me.

Our noses brush, her lips so gentle. She looks hesitant this morning and I try to be careful with her.

"Hey," I stop, her hands nearly shaking.

"What's wrong?" I ask, brushing my fingers through her hair. She's nearly pale and I reach up to her forehead, but she's not warm. She's feels normal.

"I-I..." she whispers, her feet leaping out of bed. She runs to the bathroom and I run after her, kneeling behind her as she empties her stomach into the toilet. I pull her hair back and she sits up, my hand holding her waist. After throwing up again, she falls onto my body and I hand her some water.

"It happened yesterday too," she explains, my eyebrows frowning.

"Are you feeling sick?" I ask, kissing her face. She shakes her head and sighs.

"I-I'm afraid," she admits, my hand holding hers.

"Why's that?" I question, keeping her tight in my arms.

"Because...I-I'm late...too," she says, my movements stopping. What? When could thi- graduation. It was France and neither of us were paying attention. We were slightly tipsy but aware; it must not have registered.

"Marie," I whisper, her body standing up to get away from me.

"No, I have to go," she says, my hand grabbing hers.

"Please," I whisper, kissing her forehead. "I'm here for you."

She removes herself out of my grasp and pulls jeans onto her legs, kissing my cheek before walking out of the apartment.

What am I supposed to do? I'm too young for a child but I'm so in love with Marie. Marie's only twenty two and I'm twenty three. That's way too much pressure on us but I would never leave Marie alone in this. It's not something I'd ever do.

I fall back on the couch and grab the shirt on the table, pulling it onto my body. My fingers flip through channels on the TV and I attempt to distract my mind, but I can't think of anything else.