Six Feet Apart

Wooyoung cuddled with San, the two enjoying the movie on the big screen. They had just finished a lovely date, Wooyoung treating San to an expensive dinner before bringing him back to their apartment to watch a fluffy romance movie.

San's head rested on Wooyoung's shoulder, his arms around the dancer's chest, and his eyes were closed against the bright lights of the TV.

He was exhausted, having been working all day, every day, for nearly a week. Wooyoung had picked him up from the company via a blacked-out car and the back entrance and took him to Hongjoong's to shower and change for their date.

He was resting now and Wooyoung felt content in his heart.

The movie was interrupted briefly by a commercial and Wooyoung lifted the remote to turn off the TV since San was asleep anyway. He paused.

On the screen was a commercial for a music show. They were using San's performance of his ballad and in his chest, he felt an immense sense of pride.

A few years ago, San had been the bottom rung with his company. Now, Hongjoong was producing as well as running the company, running it all the way to the top.

A few years ago, San had lacked confidence in himself as a basic human being and was too scared to dance in front of almost everyone. Now, thanks to Wooyoung and Mingi's bad influence, San was dancing almost half-naked in front of fans from countries San never dreamed he'd be able to visit.

Wooyoung wasn't pleased with the fact that Mingi had incorporated a shirtless San into several of his dances during tours but there was nothing he could do.

San had confidence in himself, which was good, and he was confident enough with himself to show people something that took him so long to show Wooyoung.

It was a little annoying that other people got to see San like that when Wooyoung had worked so hard, but San changed from his on-stage persona into someone that was specifically for Wooyoung. He blushed when Wooyoung's hands roamed across his bare chest. He took a specific joy in dancing for just Wooyoung.

No one else was allowed to see San like that, the idol made sure of it.

The person on the TV was beautiful, someone completely different from the person that had stumbled into Wooyoung's life.

He glanced down at San and kissed him on the head.

San's eyes slowly opened and his head lifted to look at Wooyoung. He smiled tiredly and pushed himself up to kiss Wooyoung's cheek.

"Do you want to go to bed?" Wooyoung asked softly.

San nodded and Wooyoung turned off the TV, pulling off the blanket the two of them were huddled under. San rubbed his eyes and picked up his phone to look at the time when it started to ring.

"Hmm?" Wooyoung questioned, folding the blanket.

"Yunho," San replied, leaning back in the couch and answering on speaker.

"Hey cousin," he greeted tiredly.

There was a shuffling on the other line before he answered, "Hey, sorry, did I wake you?"

Wooyoung rolled his eyes and laughed for a moment before tossing the folded blanket to the corner of the couch. "We were about to go to bed," he answered Yunho, leaning over and kissing San briefly.

"Ah! I'm sorry," Yunho replied quickly, "I was going to ask if you were free."

San chuckled for a moment. "It's almost one in the morning. What conversation do you want to have?"