Day Z

It was time.

Kimberly had learned the dance much faster than San did, but by the time that she finished, San at the very least knew the moves to his song as well as the order they went in. Everything else was now in perfecting his moves.

To help with this, Jongho, Wooyoung, Mingi, and Yeosang went with the idol and his manager to almost everything.

Hongjoong didn't mind too much either. These guys had been friends, or at the very least acquaintances, since they were in high school. It was nice to have them around.

In addition, Wooyoung made Hongjoong's job easier.

He kept San happy, smiling most of the time, and took on the job of caring for him. He got him food when he was hungry, brought him water when he was thirsty, gave him a shoulder to sleep on, a towel to dry his sweat with.

Wooyoung now carried a fanny pack with candies and small snacks, additionally with a small fan to keep San cool.

San had to get used to practicing without a real mirror. Instead, he would have the choreographers stand in front of him and dance to the song.

All of them had to admit he had improved dramatically since the first time they saw him. It usually wasn't even until the very end of the song that he grew tired and messed up some small moves.

The song was physically demanding on both his ability to dance as well as his voice.

Hongjoong had been getting the vocal teachers to come on set and talk and work with San.

Now he was standing in his own white dressing room, pacing as he hummed the melody and stepped in tune. Kimberly was with the other choreographers, exploring the station. Hongjoong was making the final cuts and additions to what was needed on set and working to make sure that everything would run slowly, so San was alone.

He was terrified.

How could this have so much pressure riding on this performance? He didn't even feel this nervous when he first went on stage, when he first debuted.

He didn't want to mess up.

A knock came at the door but he barely registered it. The knock came again before San went to the door and pulled it open.

Wooyoung had gotten worried and left his friends, going instead to check on San. They would be back in time for the performance, it was a guarentee. They had grown fond of San, even Kimberly, they wouldn't let him down.

Now, standing in front of San on the opposite side of the door, he realized he had never seen San in full stage dress.

His eyes were covered with a seductive tan and pastel color, tying into the nude color on his lips that were coated with lip gloss. His skin looked smooth, with a soft red blush tapped with care on his cheeks. The normally untamed black hair that Wooyoung would run his fingers through to cheer him up was felled back and gave his face a piercing gaze.

His outfit was form fitting and he had the irresistible flair about him that screamed idol and model. It made Wooyoung's heart tight.

He couldn't believe what he was looking at. San had always been attractive but here, now, he looked beautiful.

San breathed out relieved and grabbed Wooyoung's arm, yanking him into the room. He pulled harder than he thought, Wooyoung knocking into San's chest as the idol tried to close the door.

Wooyoung's eyes went wide and he looked at the bare neck, the long silver chains lying against his skin. He bit his lip and leaned back against San's arms, trying to cool himself down.