Starry Moonlight

It's me, ya boi, with that entertainment during quarantine. You're gonna hear from me a lot more.

------------------------------------

San curled in tightly on Wooyoung's arm, seeking a sense of comfort in an uncomfortable position. Wooyoung didn't deny him.

Being crushed into Wooyoung by Mingi was enough to make any position uncomfortable.

Beside that, Wooyoung found himself actually incapable of denying San anything. It started small, with San asking for dishes that were across the table. Then it was for drinks, which Wooyoung readily paid for. After San confessed his thanks to the group, he had gone as far as to leave San in Hongjoong's waiting hands so he could personally go get San the more food he wanted.

When they got in the car, San went first, sitting in the middle row next to Mingi, and quickly asked for Wooyoung to sit with him, even though Wooyoung would probably get crushed into the door for a lack of space.

And now, with San sleeping exhausted and clutching his arm, he couldn't find it in his heart to move at all. San was like his puppy, he felt more than ready to give up his own comfort for the sake of San.

Hongjoong pulled up to Wooyoung's apartment building and turned in the driver's seat. Kimberly was sitting in the passenger seat and glanced back through the mirror. Everyone but Wooyoung was passed out.

"Do not make me regret this," Hongjoong spoke dangerously, his eyes narrowed at Wooyoung.

The dancer shook his head and Hongjoong unlocked the door. Wooyoung opened it and nearly tripped stepping out, pulling San to the edge of the seat before putting his arm at San's back and under his legs.

San twisted and pushed his face into Wooyoung's arm, making Wooyoung's cheeks flare for a moment before bidding farewell to Hongjoong.

Kim closed the door and waved at him as Hongjoong drove off in the night traffic.

For a moment, Wooyoung looked around the empty street. It was quiet at this time of the night, the sounds of the city further away, and Wooyoung silently thanked his stars for bringing him to this moment in his life.

A lovely boy in his arms, a lovely night, in a lovely part of the world. He was doing what he loved with someone he loved.

How much more lucky could he get?

But the air was chilly and as the seconds wore on, Wooyoung became acutely aware that San was actually heavier than he remembered.

Either that or he was bordering on losing the feeling in his arms.

Wooyoung entered the building, stepping into the lobby and heading toward the stairs. He breathed carefully and begged in his mind to get to the third floor quickly.

In an effort to promote the health of the tenants in the apartment, unless you were physically incapable of taking the stairs, the elevators would not work going up until you reached the third floor.

It had been so long since the owner had put the idea into practice that Wooyoung had never thought it was an issue until he was carrying San in his arms as almost complete dead weight.

He entered the elevator and knelt down on the floor, placing San there for a moment as he stretched his forearms and rolled his shoulders.

The elevator ascended to the eighth floor and Wooyoung pulled San back into his chest. San wrapped his legs around Wooyoung's waist and his arms around his neck, clinging to him like a sloth.