Argentina

San sat at the edge of the bed with the folded clothes sitting in his hands. He was in the middle of packing, Shiber taking up some of the space already in the suitcase, and it had been almost an hour since he'd started.

Yet, nothing was really packed. It was all sitting out on the bed, folded neatly, but San couldn't find it in his heart to actually pack.

Things had been weird between him and Wooyoung and he didn't want to leave until it had all been sorted out.

A knock at the doorway made San look up from his T-shirt.

"You are packing, right?" Yunho questioned, looking at the mess of neat clothes, "It looks like you're trying to decide if you want to go to Argentina or not."

San shook his head quickly.

"I want to go," San replied, "They've been so supportive online that I owe them a performance."

Yunho nodded and picked up clothes from the corner of the bed. "So what's with all this?" his cousin questioned, "I thought you'd be done half an hour ago. It's not like you're moving there."

San shook his head.

"I didn't know that being in a relationship was going to be so difficult," he explained, "I want to tell Wooyoung everything is okay but nothing is. I don't feel okay, Yunho, my heart hurts."

Yunho reached over and rubbed his cousin on the back. San sniffed and moved closer to Yunho, placing his head on the elder's shoulder.

"Why did you lie to him?" Yunho asked softly.

"It's what he wanted to hear. I didn't want him to be sad."

"Don't lie to him, Sannie," Yunho sighed, "Lying will make everything worse."

San whimpered softly. He wanted to explain everything he was feeling to Wooyoung but he was scared that Wooyoung wouldn't listen to him, or maybe even find himself incapable of understanding why San lied in the first place.

Yunho sighed and comforted his cousin.

He liked Wooyoung, he'd made San happy for a while and he had made Yunho's vision of being a dancer something more than just a dream. But if San was tearing himself apart and Wooyoung wasn't anywhere around, how could he make San realize that Wooyoung loved him?

"San, your flight leaves tomorrow morning," Yunho sighed, "Please talk to Wooyoung before then."

San shook his head. How could he face his boyfriend with the truth that he lied? That he hurt so much in his heart?

"San," Yunho spoke sternly, "Talk to him."

He shook his head and Yunho rolled his eyes. He stood up and walked from San's room, going to the phone that sat on the counter.

Picking it up, he texted Wooyoung to come later tonight. The latter texted back almost instantly.

Yunho scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Pathetic," Yunho spoke, "He'll reply to his boyfriend within seconds but he takes almost a whole day to text the rest of us."

He tossed the phone back onto the counter and threw himself on the couch. He flipped on the TV as he ordered takeout.

"Stupid idiots, all of them," he continued, "I literally have to do everything myself. Two boys whipped for each other and neither of them can communicate with each other."

The phone on his lap buzzed and he lifted it up to see Yeosang's contact name.

"One thing right after another," he muttered before answering, "What can I do for you?"