Chapter 23 - Viper Pit

Hey Everyone

We've reached 4K reads!!!!!!!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, i know it's a bit short but i just wanted to give you guys a quick update

Please Comment, it makes me happy to hear what you guys think :)

Love you Guys xoxoxoxoxox

"Child, let me understand this. You wish me to accept you as my kin when I have no knowledge of how many enemies or allies you may have. For all I know you could be allies with our enemies and I would have to keep you hostage"

Julien tensed next me, he probably took more offense to the prince's words than I did.

"My prince I would never do harm to my mothers house, if you would like I could give you a...brief history of my life"

He seemed pleased with my formality, I knew he was analyzing my every move.

"Go ahead girl"

"My youngest sister has married Robb Stark, king in the north, we know each other but only as acquaintances. I am friends with her Majesty queen Margaery and Prince Tommen"

"Mmmhm, you are quite the travelled lady. And what of your relationship with his highness?"

"King Joffrey took an unwanted interest in me, Cersei favorited me at first but i noticed similarities between my situation and that of the stark girl"

He nodded in thought and I relaxed, hopefully my honesty would be encouraging.

"I shall discuss this with my brother, for now you may leave my girl"

I curtsied deeply and Julien gave a small bow next to me. We slowly retreated out of the room until the large golden doors had closed behind us.

"You did it!"

Julien's smile was contagious and soon we were embracing in relief. " you should go to Arianne, maybe she can talk to her father"

"Alright"

Standing on my toes I gave him a quick soft kiss and we raised our interlaced fingers between our chests.

"Don't be gone too long"

I turned away but before I could take a single step he had grabbed my arm and pulled me into a deep kiss.

He nipped my lip hungrily and growled softly

"I want you now..." His voice was husky and dripping in lust

"Later"

He smirked with pride and i almost laughed at how cocky he was

"When you get back?"

"No"

"When then?"

"When we are married"

I giggled when he gawked at me and before he could convince me otherwise i walked away

+++

"Arianne please just talk to him for me, i know it's a lot to ask but maybe if you could tell him that you needed me as one of your ladies, please princess..."

"I'm sorry cousin but i cannot help you, i'm telling you that he will not listen to me. You could ask Tyene, she has his favour"

"Well where is she?"

Her hands grasped together nervously and her eyes darted around the room

"Arianne!!"

"Fine!! she's with someone, a lover. She asked me not to tell anyone because he is a Dothraki slave from Essos. She will be back tomorrow and i'll talk to her for you"

If she was concerned about me than she wasn't showing it, while we talked she was being pampered by a handsome servant who was feeding her small honey cakes.

"Arianne!!"

Her head shot up at my sharp tone and the servant boy backed away, i could tell that he sensed what was about to come. She stood up and rose to her full height, her face was inches from mine.

"Don't you ever talk to me like that. I am your princess!!"

Her voice started as a growl but rose to a roar that made footsteps and pleasent convisations in the hall outside halt.

"You may be my princess but you are acting like a spoilt child. You like to act all high and mighty but as soon as someone corrects your ways you turn against them"

The fire flared in her eyes, i shouldn't be speaking to her this way but she needed to know.

"How dare you, you have no idea what you've been through" her hiss was low and deadly and i saw her hands balling into fists.

Before i could comprehend what was happening her hand whipped up and slapped me across the face. My cheek stung and i could hear a loud ringing but i backed off. It wouldn't have been wise to antagonise her longer.

I ran out of the room, past other lords and ladies with gawking mouths and judgemental glares.

I found julien in my room, lying lazily on the bed with his hands behind his head. When he saw the bruise blossoming on my cheek he was at my side in an instant.

"What Happened!!!"

Choking back my tears i turned away from him

"I am sick of this snake pit, after the wedding we're leaving"

"where my love?"

"To the north, with Rosella. Maybe if we aren't safe in the viper nest then we will be in the wolf den"