Epilogue

10 years later••

Ameerah•••

I waited for the music to start feeling the hot bright lights on my skin, I stood in position and looked at the curtain wings to see Elise and Jessica watch backstage.

Dancing the black swan has always been my dream, some girls it's the nutcracker, some red shoes. It's always been black swan that's taken my heart, and surprisingly I got to play the lead.

I believe you're confused, why not catch you up on the past ten years. After we busted Josh and his crew they all got 60 years for attempted murder, possession of illegal drugs and weapons, plus illegal gang violence.

Grayson officially stopped participating in the gang when we found out I was pregnant with our third kid a few months later. He handed it over to Joshua(the good kid not my ex boyfriend) When I gave birth to Grant (who is now 9) , a year later I gave birth to our last baby girl Elena (who is now 8). We planned on having just the twins, but those two snuck up on us.

Before Nate and Joshua was put away, Laura told me about a friend she has who was looking for new dancers. It was hard for me to go into training and pregnant, at some point I got the hang of it. Now we travel the world preforming living my life's dream.

Ethan and Cameron are married, Ethan met his wife Chloe when she was applying to become his assistant. They started dating when I gave birth to Grant, at first chloe had a boyfriend. He was the perfect guy in any persons eyes. Sadly it was just an act, he was verbally and physically abusive which made her become very blocked off from everyone.

We all knew Ethan had a thing for her when we met her the day I told everyone I was pregnant with Grant. They got Married a year later in Paris, a beautiful wedding for sure. They found out she was pregnant with their first child a few months after the wedding. Her names Bailey, now Chloes pregnant with another girl.

As for Cameron, she met her husband Jason way back when we went on the family trip to Italy. They dated secretly for three years and finally got married. She didn't want anyone to know about them for the sole reason that she wanted to make sure the relationship was solid. He already had a son before they met from his previous girlfriend who was and still is an absent mother.

Instead of Jason moving from Italy Cameron insisted she'd move over there, they have two kids which surprisingly enough are twin boys.

Tessa and Lewis got married, her heart problems have dialed down a bunch but she's never changed. Even now that she has kids she's still the same. Jack and Jessica had a boy same time I was pregnant with Grant she was pregnant with Shawn. I'm surprised she didn't do another J name. Elise never changed, but she did have another girl, Darlene who looks like her mother.

As for Grayson and I's wedding it was a dream, I wore a different dress and when I walked down the aisle. Graysons eyes watered, he gave me the wedding I've dreamed of since I was a little girl.

When the ballet was over I sat in the dressing room taking off my makeup and hair pieces along with my pointe shoes.

"You did amazing mom." I looked seeing Marcella run up to me giving me a huge hug, "You think one day I could do that?"
"The way you've been dancing lately I wouldn't be surprised." Marcella has always wanted to dance since she was a baby like me, I didn't have to force it on her. She watched me dance since she was a baby and was mesmerized since.

"That was fucking beautiful." Grayson said, walking in with the rest of the kids. "Daddy, language." Elena said climbing up to sit on my lap. "I'm sorry princess." He leaned down and softly kissed me and the kids groaned and said ew.