16•Sexual activities

Grayson••

"Are you fucking with me?!" I sat back in my chair, watching Ethan scream at me. "You can't stop being a selfish asshole for one day?" His face was red with anger, all I did was roll my eyes listening to his banter.

"I told you to do something, you didn't do it," He narrowed his eyes at me, every time he breathed, I wondered if the smoke would come out. "So you decided to go ahead and buy my company?" "Not necessarily, I'm in the process nothing is official." Ethan scowled, slamming his fist on the table.

"You're doing this because your fake wife is saddened by the loss of attention from me?" I clenched my jaw not wanting to make eye contact with Ethan I closed my eyes taking in a deep breath so I didn't have to go off on him

"Why are you so bitter about my marriage Ethan? I know you want her, you can't, deal with it." I snarled standing up glaring at him "You don't think I've already had her Grayson?" I didn't know how to respond to that, I was shocked and angry at his accusations.

"Don't give me the bullshit of you sleeping with her, I was her first." He chuckled and looked at me with a smirk "Oh brother, you must know there are different ways of having sex, you think she's never done anything sexual?." I couldn't reply to him, my jaw was tight from me clenching it.

"You don't think her mouth or hands has been places? Or my mouth or hands has been places?" "Bullshit."

"Your little angel wasn't much of an Angel when she was moaning my name." I hit my fist on the table, freezing seeing Ameerah walk through the door

"Is everything ok?" Ethan turned his head to her, instantly looking her up and down, he narrowed his eyes to her turning back to me. "I'll do it, just back the hell off." Ethan walked to the door, not acknowledging Ameerah, He was outside of the door. He looked at her and then looked at me smirking, walking out.

I was too angry to speak, I should've punched him in the fucking face. "Gray?" Ameerah looked up at me touching my hand, suddenly I didn't feel as angry looking into her eyes. Then it started to fire back up remembering Ethan's words.

"I brought lunch I thought we could eat together." I smiled at her softly nodding my head, she sat down across my desk started to put out the food for the both of us. "Why do you and Ethan look so angry?" "Little business argument, nothing to worry about." She nodded her head slightly, eating the bowl of fruit she got for herself.

I ate the sandwich she got me surprised she knew what type I love, "I have a question for you." She looked up at me interested in my question, "Have you and Ethan ever... Done things?" She searched my face with a puzzled look. "Like what? We've gone horse-riding once."

"I mean uh... Sexual things." That made my body cringe to a whole new extent, she was quiet and kept eating her fruit, not making eye contact with me.
"Princess." She sighed looked up at me, "One time." She muttered looking away from me.

"It was a on my birthday last year, we went to a bar came back to his place shared a whole bottle of Jack Daniels and made out." I just stared at her not knowing what words to form.

damn it Ethan

"Ok." Was all I knew what to say,

I quickly changed the topic wanting to talk about something else, that wasn't about my wife and twin brother in bed together.

Ameeeah••

I wiped the fogged mirror stepping out if the shower, I put a hand over my stomach seeing a bump form. This isn't going to be easy to hide, I sighed wrapping myself in a towel. Opening the door seeing Ethan looking at pictures in my and Grayson's room.

"What are you doing?" He jumped turning to face me, he eyed me looking me up and down instantly looking in my eyes. "I uh wanted to apologize." I rolled my eyes, grabbing clothes for me to wear, "What did Grayson threaten you with if you didn't?"

"He'd buy my company and sell it." I stared at him shocked that Grayson would do such a thing, also disgusted that my husband has to threaten him to apologize.

"But that's not the reason I'm doing it, I truly want to say sorry for ignoring you and being very disrespectful." I looked at him holding my clothes in my hand, "Let's continue this in a couple of minutes I need to change." I didn't wait for a response, sliding into the bathroom changing into the clothes I picked out. I threw my hair in a bun walking out to Ethan,

"Continue." I sat on the bed crossing my arms, he stood a foot away from me shoving his hands in his pockets. "I let my emotions control me, I shouldn't have but I did, my anger towards Grayson contradicted my anger towards you. I'm really sorry A, I guess seeing you and Grayson together as a real couple kind of hurt me a little. The fact that I showed you, love, for three years, and he didn't do anything but hurt you, and act like you were nothing angers me. That you chose him over me, though my feelings have changed and I needed some time to realize that."

I sat there taking in his words, he sat next to not looking up at me, "Its ok E, I get it." He looked up at me, and finally, those brown eyes weren't cold anymore. They were light-hearted like they used to be, but something wasn't sitting right with me, "Why did you tell Grayson about what happened with us?"

"You heard us?" I shook my head no at his question, "He asked me about if we've ever done anything together sexually." He sat quietly staring at the wood floor,

"What'd you tell him?" "That we were drunk and we made out." A smirk appeared on his lips and he softly chuckled "I didn't lie I just didn't tell him the whole thing." his eyes stayed on the floor, "I don't need him knowing the whole thing A." His smirk dropped and he stared at me seriously, "what if he does?" Ethan was quiet bitting his lips looking around thinking.

"When it comes around to that point we'll deal with it." I clenched my jaw looking down, he lifted my chin to look up at him, "Until then just, don't talk about it."

"Like it never happened?" He stared me in the eyes, deeply sighing,

"Like it never happened."