11• Jealousy

Ameerah••

Me and Grayson sat in the living room watching a movie, while everyone else was out. My legs rested on his lap and his fingers lingered on my legs moving up and down. "No ones gonna be here for like an hour ya know." I turned to Grayson who had a smug smirk on his face, I rolled my eyes looking back at the movie.

"And?"
"Come here lemme tell you." I looked at Grayson and his smirk stayed. I sighed sitting on his lap with my legs now over the other side of him, his hand was now on my thigh bringing me closer. "Take off your pants." He whispered to me I giggled shaking my head. "Why can't we just watch the movie?"
"If you want to watch the movie we can beautiful." I blushed biting my bottom lip

I stared into his hazel eyes and moved myself so I was straddling him, "Thought you wanted to watch the movie." He smirked, I rolled my eyes moving the blanket more over us, pulling down his pants. "Something convinced me I wanted to do something else." I kissed him moving my self over him slowly sliding down.

I moaned feeling him inside me, I slowly grinded on him moving my lips to his ears. "If you wanna hear me Grayson I wanna hear you." I whispered softly moving at a slow pace, he groaned and I stayed quiet biting my lip. "Common give it to me." I moved faster, and leaned back to meet his eyes. He moaned and I smiled, now bouncing moaning loudly. There was no one home to hear us.

His hands gripped my waist, pulling my hair making me tilt back my head moaning at the sensation. He moved my face closer to to his, roughly kissing me tasting the butter from the popcorn. I gave him a mouthful of moans earning some from him, I kissed his neck my tongue reaching up to biting his ear lobe.

The blanket was falling off and he caught it gripping my ass in the process. Both hands were now gripping my ass, and he moved himself more into me. I couldn't control the moans that escaped my lips, and the breaths I was trying to catch.

Ethan••

I stumbled in the backyard, drunk off my ass. My parents and sister were out, and I knew that Grayson and Ameerah were still at the villa. I was getting sick and tired of Grayson acting like the perfect husband, with all the truth that I know. He's been making it clear that I could never have her.

He has her wrapped around his pinkie, -More like ring finger- and it made me sick. I blew out a breath hearing noises, I stood confused as it sounded muffled. I moved closer and got a view of my brother fucking his wife, which ultimately made me want to throw up the large amounts of liquor I've had.

He knew I liked her, I know how wrong it is to but in retrospect, he hasn't treated her how she should be treated. Instead I have for the past 3 years, I could hear her moans from out there as she grinded on Grayson. I needed to find a different way to get inside, Grayson threw his head back and his eyes landed on me. He gave me a stare and smirked leaning her face down to kiss him.

That sick fucker.

I felt my blood boil, but left it alone and went the other way not hearing her scream my brothers name out anymore. It took me a while, and found my self entering the kitchen back door going to the stairs. Which were next to the living room, I suspected they heard me hearing whispers and shuffled movements. I decided to grab a beer and a small bag of chips, I walked in seeing her laying on the couch with her feet on Grayson's lap.

He still had that smug smirk, like he'd won something Ameerah looked flushed and her hair was a little frizzy. "You're early." She breathed, out of breath. "Yeah kinda tired." I grumbled walking up the stairs with a bag of chips and a beer in my hand. "Oh uh well goodnight!" I heard her yell but acted as if I didn't hear her, walking into the room slamming the door.

I was so fucking pissed, Grayson was doing this to get at me, but even more angry with myself. I actually thought I had the chance to be with her, from past times I should stop trying to get with women Grayson already has his eyes on.

Grayson•••

I smirked seeing Ethan, he looked drunk off his ass, and almost fell down the stairs causing me to snort. Ameerah hit me giving me a serious look, she moved her self sitting up sitting on her calfs watching Ethan with curiosity flashing in her eyes. "Oh uh well Goodnight!" She yelled out and there was silence only moments later hearing him slam the door, Ameerah flinched looking down.

"You ok?" She didn't look at me, but just looked back up at the stairs. As if waiting for Ethan to come back, and ask if she wanted some ice cream. He didn't and it hurt seeing her saddened, "I feel like he's mad at me."
"Why would you think that?"
"He hasn't talked to me for a couple of days and when I try to talk he just shuts me out." I touched her hand, and she moved her eyes towards me.

"Ethan's like that sometimes I'm pretty sure he's not angry with you." She looked me in my eyes and sat quiet for a moment, "Ethan's never like that with me." She sat slumped adjusting her sitting position and sat criss cross. "You want some ice cream?" She shook her head no moving the covers off her. "I'm gonna get a beer, you want one?" I nodded my head yes and watched her go into the kitchen.

Knowing that Ethan not talking to her is mostly my fault for taunting him.

Ameerah••

Everyone had gone to sleep, and I couldn't. I sat eating vanilla ice cream with hot chocolate fudge and whipped cream on top, this for sure wasn't going to help. My stomach craved it for days on end.

I heard the stairs creak, and I continued eating my ice cream. I saw Ethan walk to the fridge. His back muscles flexed opening the door handle. "Hey." He didn't answer but just grabbed a water "E talk to me." He stopped and turned his eyes to me, they were like Grayson's but usually light hearted. Those eyes excited me with every adventure he'd take me on.

Now they felt dark, and cold and I felt uncomfortable under his stare. "Why won't you talk to me?" He huffed drinking his water yet to answer my question. "How delusional can you be?" He spat, I felt a pang in my chest feeling hurt. "I'm sorry?"
"Your husband is a liar and a cheater and you both just walk around like you're some perfect married couple and I know damn well what's going on." I got off my chair that I sat on looking at him.

"What's gotten into you?"
"God Ameerah I've liked you for years and you can never realize it without the shadow of Grayson's hands around your eyes." I stood quiet looking back, now I guess I was completely oblivious and always thought Ethan wanted to be around me to be my best friend not a lover.

"Ethan I'm so sorry I-"
"And the worst part is, is that I know damn well what the hell you and Grayson have been doing." He cut me off spitting venom, "Your husband has been cheating on you left and right using you." I stared at him filled with rage. "You don't think I know that Ethan?" His face changed confused now, I heard the steps from the stairs creak

"There's so much you don't know or need to know about Grayson and I until we decide to do so, you stand here and tell me shit about my life like you know everything. If I could tell you, you'd want to think again about speaking to me in such a way." He stood quiet and stared at me, as if he's never looked at me before.

"No princess go ahead tell him." I turned seeing Grayson walk down the stairs. "He's like a dog with a bone just go ahead and and give it to him before he starts to ruin something." I stared at Grayson baffled and shocked.

He stood next to me with that same cold stare Ethan had, instead It was towards him and not me. "Me and Grayson never met 3 years prior to getting engaged we met a week before he needed a fake wife and I was there. I know about the 'cheating' I never cared because I never felt something for him before." Ethan stood quiet, I searched his face looking for any emotions but it was hard to tell.

He scoffed looking at the both of us, "You've been lying to everyone for 3 years for-" he stopped himself looking at Grayson, I turned to look at him too but his expression was flat staring at Ethan. "Nevermind." He moved past us walking upstairs, I stood hugging myself. "You ok Princess?" I shook my head no sitting back down eating my ice cream.

"Just exhausted."