30• Decisions

Ameerah••

"The silent treatment isn't going to help anything." I ignored Grayson switching to the other side of the bed staring at the book I'm supposed to be reading. "Angel I'm sorry."

"I'll talk to you I promise." I sighed turning to him waiting, I waited all day and he decided to come home by the time I was dead asleep. It's morning now, and I'm surprised he hasn't left yet.

"A couple years ago the boss got cancer, he died and left everything to me. He knew me like his son and wanted me to take over, Ethan comes around because it helps his company with money."

"Why didn't you tell me?" I felt his thumb circle my arm, he sat up using his elbow to help him up. "To keep you safe, to keep the kids safe." He looked at my stomach resting his hand there, I stayed quiet chewing on my bottom lip.

"You know I'd do anything for you Angel, you know that."
"What about you?" I whispered not wanting to continue, "What about me?"

"Who's keeping you safe? What are we supposed to do if you're hurt?" He smiled softly bringing me closer, "I'll be ok baby, nothing is going to happen to any of us." he lifted my chin up softly pressing his lips on mine, "I love you."  He mumbled, I opened my mouth to respond instead I cried out in pain feeling the twins kick.

"Gray feel." I moved his hand where they last kicked I felt it again and he smiled looking back up at me. "They.." That was all he said, his face changed feeling them do it again. "I love you too."

______________________

Grayson•••

"So when were you going to tell us about Ameerah being pregnant with twins?" I looked up to Joshua, Marcel's son. Marcel was the leader when he died he left everything to me and when his son was ready I'd pass everything to him.

"How'd you know it was twins?"
"We find everything out Grayson you know this." I sighed setting my pen down moving the paper work aside. "And you know exactly why I said nothing about it."

"She's going to have to join at some point you can't protect her by yourself." I gave him a hard stare and all he did was a smirk, "Don't you have training to go to?"

"It's in an hour I'm wasting time." He leaned back in the couch across from me, I tried to ignore him to finish my work but Ethan decided to pop up. "Oh look we can get a second opinion!" Joshua exclaimed turning to Ethan.

"Don't you think that in due time his lovely wife will need to join at some point?" Ethan had a confused look that turned into him thinking. "That's her decision, but she is going to need some protection."

I glared at Ethan while Joshua clapped his hands together cheering. "I love being right."

••••••

"You keep moving me around I'm soon enough going into labor." I laughed leading Ameerah down the house, I wanted her to finally meet everyone. Even if it was Joshuas idea that I didn't agree with he was semi correct, "Everyone meet my wife, Ameerah."

"Hi." Her voice was soft and she blushed looking around, she backed up so I was more in front of her. "We finally get to meet the beautiful wife, I'm Joshua." Ge extended his hand for her to shake, she hesitantly shook his hand looking around the room.

She walked over and sat next to Ethan, which led Joshua to sit next to her. "How old are you?" She asked leaning onto Ethan who wasn't paying too much attention. "Legal."

"He's 19." Ethan smiled looking up, Josh gave him a glare crossing his arms. "Old enough for you." I rolled my eyes watching him flirt with my wife who wasn't amused, "Yeah I'm no cougar, I have a cousin your age though." She patted his head ruffling his hair, he groaned pouting fixing it.

"I feel like I'm here for a different reason." Ameerah leaned back resting her hand on her stomach, "They want to start training you." She started to laugh at my words and when she looked around and no one else was laughing she stopped. "You're serious? While I'm 6 months pregnant?"

"A little while after the birth like a workout."
"A workout Grayson?" I really wasn't feeling like having a whole argument in front of everyone, but she seemed ready to talk my ear off. I stayed quiet and gave her a look, she opened her mouth to yell again but stopped.

"We'll talk later." She spoke through gritted teeth smiling at me, "Someone's in trouble." Josh muttered laughing messing with the stuff on the table, "Shut up."