"Ma, Pa... why?"

Mother immediately teared up and hugged me and the twins tightly.

"Angel, my beautiful,strong and smart daughter"

Just by hearing those endearments from her father made her tears flow.

"There is someone after us and they finally managed to locate after so many years, we are sorry that, my dear children are being involved with our problem"

Evren just shook her head not blaming her parents for anything, as she was sure the twins will also agree with her even though they still cannoy fully comprehend the situation.

"But we will protect all of you, we won't let them come near you... So my little warrior"

Her farther placed his forehead against her. Evren  tightly closed her eyes, trying her best to hold back the tears, to appear strong in front of her father but it seems her tears has a mind of their own.

" Our brave Angel, We need you to run... run with your siblings, protect each other until you reach the place written in a paper inside the bag... you need to go now"

By now her body was shaking so badly that it alerted her siblings that something was wrong with their parents and immediately started to question them.

"Where are we going?"

"Mama,mama are you and papa not coming? Why? We want you to come!"

Teresa tightened her hold on her twins, tears heavily flowing and kept whispering how  much they love us and how they were so sorry.

Evren's grip on her father tightened before finally letting go. She took a deep breath trying to will her body to stop shaking, which was already failing, and looked at their parents trying to convey with her eyes oh her resolution but also grief.

Dalton was immediately filled with guilt, blaming himself for putting that look on his still daughter but was also filled with pride on how brave she was. Evren placed the big backpack on her back and took hold one hand of each twins on hers.

She run towards another door in the bunker that leads another end outside. Before she opened the door she looked back at her parents thumping her hand against her left chest, where her heart is located.

"I love you mama, papa, to the moon and back"

The twins seems to be slowly getting what was happening but did not cried out loud but also looked at their parents full of love repeating their sister's action.

"To the moon and back mama, papa"

"Forever and always"

Her parents stood there looking at them full of love, adoration, sadness, pain that it made her hold back another set of tears.

"We also love all of you, to the moon and back"

Mother began to choke up in finishing the last sentence and tears rolled down on their father's face.

"...Forever and always"

Evren bit her bottom lip tightly, turned around and run to who knows where with the twins not looking back.

Teresa and Dalton watch their children run until they can't see them anymore, and hardened their demeanor. They walked upstairs and out on their front yard, waiting.