Chapter 17

I'll  make it longer as an apology for the long wait. Enjoy!

Sage

It's almost been a week since we arrived here at Xavier's house and up until now nobody would explain why we need to move here. The only thing that they said is that more trouble is brewing and that we needed to add precaution.

So here I am, training them with much more intensity since they asked more it.

"Push your back to it lads, your falling behind your schedules!" I shouted at them with a stoic face. I heard them answer a yes ma'am but that isn't what caught my attention. Shouting was heard on the other side of training, more specifically, Crystal's side, she was in charge of the sparring side for the females.

"Why do I have to do this stupid actions where I can just get hurt and break my nails!" A shrill sounded from no other than Fiona Leane.

I sighed and pinch the bridge of my nose, having enough of this bullshit.

"Take five lads, I have some other issues to handle," I told to the ones I'm training.

Heading over to Crystal I can now hear clearly what they are arguing about.

"Listen here you bitch! Everyone here must train and you are no exception. If you want to live you train or you die!" Crystal shouted at Fiona.

"I don't need to train Everyone here is training so they can protect me! Their Luna!" Fiona shouted. Luna? As in moon?

"Listen and listen closely you fucking slut, you are not their luna and will never will be, because it belongs to Sage! You are just a pathetic bitch that spread her legs for every dick like a fucking whore just to get what she wants!" Harsh I know, but its Crystal we're talking about and this Fiona deserves it.

"You bitch-" Fiona shouted and was about to slap Crystal but it didn't landed on her. I heard everyone gasps and so did Crystal. I gave Fiona a glare while slowly reaching to touch my left cheek.

Fiona looked shocked but was replaced with a smirk and laughed.

"See, I am right she can't even dodge my slap for trying to protect her equal pathetic friend."

"Sage, are you ok-" Crystal was cut off by to person who got closer to inspect my cheek.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Xavier shouted. Nobody dared to answer even Fiona, who was shaking in fear.

"Sage, are you okay, do you need some ice, Jiro get some ice!" Blake shouted in panic. I find it warming but my eyes still didn't leave from Fiona.

I gently break away from Crystal and Blake then push Xavier aside to come face to face with Fiona, or should I say to look down at her.

I touched my left cheek and smirk sarcastically at her.

"You sure that was a slap? It didn't even bruised my cheek." I taunted

"Y-you dare insult me! That slap left a mark on your ugly face." Fiona shouted trying to regain her courage

"Mark? There's no mark on my cheek. Do you see a mark?" I questioned and showed her and everyone my slapped cheek.

"T-there's n-no mark... How.." She stuttered.

I laughed and laugh really loud. They look shocked as to why I laugh but they took a step back when I stopped and gave them a sharp glare.

Crystal

Fiona and her followers all stiffened in fear as they looked at Sage. I gulped and looked down, can't withstand her glare, but Blake stopped me with a tight grip on my shoulder.