Chapter 6

A/N: Short Chapter I'm Sorry :(

Mike's POV

We tensed when heard the roaring of cars heading straight to where we are.

"It must be them." Jayce said in the mindlink. 

We looked at Xavier and saw that he was trying to keep his inner wolf in bay. We know why he is like that, the same reason why we are all tense when we heard them.

.

.

.

.

Because they are also like us, Werewolves......

Then we heard Xavier started growling. I took a glance at him to only see him with a terrifying face but what made me panicked is that his hold on Sage kept getting tighter and tighter and I swear I saw her wince.

"Xavier loosen your hold on, It's hurting her!" I shouted through the mindlink. Xavier regained his senescing loosen his hold a bit. I sighed good thing Sage has the strength to endure it.

2 cars came into view and Jiro and Jake gasps while looking at the cars. I was about to asked what's wrong when our other trainers started to get off. There were approximately 3 boys and 1 girl that came out. The most intimidating from all of them was the tallest man from the group who was about 6'3 ft tall and almost has the aura of an alpha, maybe he is older than our alpha. He has black hair with dull blue eyes. The other man, who was on the right side of him was about 6 ft tall with shaggy blonde hair and brown eyes looking as bored as ever, he also has the same aura as a beta but not quite and he looks like a year two younger than their like alpha. The last man on their group has 6'1 ft tall, messy brown hair and green eyes that has a blank look but was holding possessively on the only girl on their group. She was smaller than Sage who was 5'7 ft tall while she was 5'4 ft tall. 

She got Auburn hair, baby blue eyes and has a deep scowl on her that says 'Don't underestimate me because I'm small.' They were all staring at us and we all stared back, but when their eyes landed on Sage and her siblings all of their blank faces were filled with happiness.

Then all of the sudden the girl run towards Sage while shouting. I swear all of our ears would fall off.

"SAGE!!!!!" She screamed. Xavier was too shocked to react fast when Sage was yanked away from him and was being hugged to tightly by the girl.

"I missed you I missed you.. I MISSED YOU!!!!" She screamed hugging her more tightly than ever.

"Cr-Crystal.... c-can't breathe.." Sage wheezed out. The girl or Crystal immediately let her go but still standing in front of her.

"Good to see you too." Sage said when she took a breather.

"Rage!!"

"Squirt!!"

Someone shouted at the same time. Then Sage was once again engulfed in a hug but this time a group hug. By two boys. Xavier snarled. 

"good to see you again Rage!" The one with brown eyes said with a full blown grin.

"How have you been squirt?" The one with green eyes also said at the same time as the one with brown eyes did.

They both released Sage from their group hug when they noticed she can't breath Again....

"I've been doing well." Sage said while looking at them with a frown. "And what stop calling me by those names it is unnerving."

"Aaron, David!!!" The twins shouted while running towards them.

"So those were Aaron and David" Jayce said in the mindlink.

Aaron and David spun around and saw the twins with delight and jogged towards them with Crystal leading.

"Hey Sage,Good to see you again in one piece. How are you doing?" I noticed that the almost alpha was the one who has the name Blake, who gave sage an intimately hug which she returned

"Oh boy that's not good"  I whispered in the mindlink Jayce, who just nodded and warily looked at Xavier.

Xavier was growling lowly by the action but tried to calm himself.

"I'm fine, It's good to see you to Blake." Sage said.They both moved apart but before they fully broke the hug Blake kissed Sage forehead and that's when Xavier lost his control.

Oh no... I thought

"Shit just got real!"  Jayce shouted on our mindlink.

Xavier pulled Sage towards him and snarled the word that shocked everyone, by everyone I mean Blake, Crystal, Aaron, David, Jiro, Jake and even Sage.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Mine!"

A/N: Hey guys I finally updated!!!!...I'm sorry if my story has many wrong grammars and spelling.I promised I will edit this when it's finish.And Thank you for all who will support me till the end.I'll try to update as soon as possible.

P. S. I need help to pick the picture of Xavier and Mike    -Peace Out <3