0.3

"i think you should stop trying to knock me off of my feet." i said as i took a sip from the cold macchiato in between my hands.

"i think i should knock you off of your feet." he laughed, pushing my side with his elbow.

i stumbled to the side purposedly, causing him to laugh.

"literally."

"im good at it though." he took my hand in his larger one.

my once cold hands were entwined with his warm and gentle fingers. just the feeling of his skin on mine made me feel butterflies, hurricanes, and all that stuff in the pit of my stomach.

we walked past aeropostale and i suddenly slowed my pace. stopping, i turned back around and let go of jack's hand.

"whats up, babe?" jack's voice questioned from behind me.

"do you hear that?" i asked him. listening to the music playing in aeropostale, i realized that the person singing was justin bieber. "stop with the babe thing too."

"im j-d-b a-f! my baby." i smile happily. "mistletoe is playing in fuckin aeropostale."

"oh. your baby?"

"yes my baby."

he smiled cheesily. "miss daddario, would you like to dance in the middle of aeropostale?"

"i would love to." i replied, laughing. i set the macchiato on the floor, before i brought my hands around his neck.he placed his own hands around my waist, smiling.

our bodies swayed slowly, from side to side, taking in the music playing around us. i gazed into jack's eyes just as he brought his hand up to the side of my face and placed his index finger under my chin.

he met my eyes and glanced down at my lips. he slowly leaned in, leaving me awkwardly waiting and impatient.

"if youre gonna kiss me, you should just do it." i shrugged. "but i've never kissed a person i've met on day one."

"i mean if you say s-" he began.

"jack!"

"daddy!"

"gilinsky!"

screams and yells had cut him off. i pulled apart from his tender grip and moved to the side as the group rushed to jack.

 ☾

i put my hands over my ears, "what even-"

"shit, i- reagan. dont move. just give me a few-"

"i got you." i nodded at him, taking out my phone.

i was still confused about the girls running up to him, but ignored it and waited till he was done taking photos. while he took photos, i decided to look his name up on google.

shirtless pictures. edits. magcon. digitour. shaking my head, i put away my phone.

"jack, is that your girlfriend!?"

"oh my god, i needa take pics for twitter!"

"jack, she's hot!"

he smiled at them and left their questions unanswered. he walked towards me and took my hand, leading me out of aeropostale.

"what was that?" i asked him as soon as we walked out of the store.

"fans." he shrugged, not making eye contact with me.

"oh, so youre the jack gilinsky?" i raised an eyebrow at him.

"it's not like that, rea." he sighed, running his fingers loosely through his hair.

"whats it like then?" i snapped.

he sighed, before replying. "thats why i didnt want you to know."

i looked at him, curiously. "know what? that youre famous or something?"

"i dont know. im just pretty fuckin' scared, reagan." he admitted, licking his lips.

i slowly took a deep breath. "you dont have to talk about it if you dont want to. i've been a bitch since birth so im sorry."

"look. i should've said something about what was going to happen. and im not even famous. we'll talk about this another time, okay?"

"okay, i guess. and its my fault because i reacted all weird and stuff."

"its fine, reagan. stop saying sorry." he said.

"but seriously jack-"

his mouth was suddenly on mine.

his hands ran up and down my sides. he pulled me closer to his body. one of his hands reached up, running his fingers along my jaw. his index finger right under my chin.

i brought my arms up, around his neck pulling him down. he gently bit on my bottom lip asking for entrance,

but then pulled away.

"you cant just pull away when you-" i began.

"its getting late, babe." he said, innocently.

"im so done with you." i crossed my arms over my chest, pouting. "stop fucking calling me fucking babe!"

he leaned down and gave my lips a quick peck.

"okay, babe." he smiled, taking my hand.

"i swear- "

-

I CANT DESCRIBE KISSING IM SO DFIODSHI !! THANK YOU FOR 2.1K READS IM CRYIN UR ALL AMAZING !!

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH I CANT BELIEVE YOURE 6 YEARS OLD ALREADY !? THX FOR MAKING A HUGE IMPACT IN MY LIFE IM V FUCKIN GLAD U DID. IM SO PROUD OF U MAN. YOU'VE COME SO FAR I CRY. IDC WHAT OTHER PPL SAY.