0.1

when you walk into versace, people expect you to be rich and throw handfuls of money at them because you love the things they sell. the only reason i was in versace is because they have this black wallet and it's so sleek and looks hella fierce. i just need it, man. i mean i'm an 18 year old girl who has fashionable needs even though i dress like shit.

in versace, i guess you could say you had to look classy and rich. what makes me "wtf" most is that they sell kid clothes here for over $500. how even.

i walked over to the wallets section and looked through all the different ones. i liked how everything was mainly all gold, black, and bold. i flipped through each wallet, finally finding the one i had wanted since age 13.

"hey can you help me find a good looking belt in this store?" a voice behind me asked. i shivered at the sudden conversation someone had started. turning around, i find a good looking boy who looked around the age of 18. wow, cute boy alert.

"you know you're in versace right?" i asked him, raising my eyebrows at him. i turned away, being the total inner bitch i am and continued to look through the wallets, waiting for him to walk away.

a hot breath touched the back of my neck. i knew this stranger had stepped closer. i moved to the side, but he had wrapped both of his arms around my waist.

"i don't really care i just want a belt so my pants don't fall down, babe." he whispered, his breath tickling my neck again.

i turned around to face him, placing my hands on his upper arms so he wouldn't move or look away. i stared at him for a second, taking in his dark eyebrows and his nicely done sort-of quiff

"one, dont call me babe. two, you don't have to be seductive for a belt. just ask like a normal person with no 'babe' added. and plus, youre a stranger." i said, looking in the eye. i let my arms fall to the side, the wallet still in my hand.

he smiled cheekily, before replying, "i just wanted to try ya', girl. im sorry."

"wow okay. so you need help finding a belt so people don't see your boner?" i asked, gripping onto my bag that was hanging on my shoulder.

"yeah that's what i just said, smartass." he rolled his eyes, taking the wallet from my hands. i lightly shook at the touch of his hand. i smacked his shoulder, taking the wallet back from him.

"actually you didnt. and don't be all sassy with me, asshole." i snapped, "do you want my help or not?"

"fine. im sorry. just help me find a fabulous belt please." he pouted, reaching for my hand.

i pulled him over to the men's section and walked over to the belts as he followed after me. i scanned the first few belts and i was already in the "ugh" mood because why the heck would guys want to wear a belt with a heavy ass logo on them. they'd get robbed real quick.

i finally found a black belt which had a flatter logo and was much more lighter than the other belts i had saw earlier.

"this one's nice." i handed him the belt. the gentle grip from his large hand released mine, and slowly took the belt from my hands.

a smile spread on my lips, but quickly changed as he looked up from the belt. he took my hand again and hand in hand, we walked over to the check out line looking like a couple. even though we met not even 20 minutes ago.

with one of his hands, he took the wallet from me again and placed it on the check-out counter. i slapped his shoulder and took my wallet back as i gave him a look. i don't even know this guy's name and he wants to buy me the damn wallet i've been wanting for the past 5 years.

i started to walk toward the line just as his arm wraps around my waist, pressing me against his chest. he smirked and began to tickle my sides. giggles left my mouth as i moved around his embrace. i punched his chest, ready to kick him in the groin, but realized something.

"asshole!" i cursed at him, realizing that he only distracted me to pay for the wallet.

"give me the fucking bag so i can return it." i glared at him, reaching for the shopping bag. he took my hand in his and kept walking, ignoring my attempts of trying to snatch the bag away from him.

i stop walking, gluing my feet to the ground. oh fucking great, i'm wearing heels. damn it. he turns around and looks at me, his eyes full of question. i pull him toward me until we're touching chest to chest. i look him in the eye and slowly caress the sides of his face, trailing my fingers along his jaw.

"babe." i whispered. he looks at my lips and then back to my eyes. i lean in slowly, leaving my eyes open seeing his close. he leans in closer and closer.

i pull away and snatch the bag out of his hand, walking back to versace. a feeling of accomplishment running through my veins.

"you need my credit card to return it." he called from where i had left him.

i groaned in defeat, sinking to the cold, glittering cement. i ran my fingers through my hair. footsteps were heard behind me as i looked up to meet those brown eyes. he bent down beside me, picking me up bridal-style. i screamed at his sudden movement.

"i could get used to this." i mumbled under my breath.

he bit his lip, and put me down gently. i held his hand as soon as i touched the sidewalk. he stopped walking and turned to face me.

"i'm jack. jack gilinsky. jack finnegan gilinsky." he smirked. i laughed at his little introduction and smiled at him.

"i'm reagan. reagan daddario. reagan emerald daddario." i mocked him, giggling at his reaction.

"well reagan, thanks for helping me find my belt." he paused, leading me towards a different direction.

"i want you to meet my friends that wouldn't help me find my belt."