Katsuki Bakugo x Sibling!Reader (2)

"Safe"

Your eyes widen in pain as you doubled over in pain. "(Y/N)!?" Katsuki yells in worry and surprise before grey fluids erupted from your lips encasing both of you. All Might saw this and dashed trying to reach for both you and your brother but failed they disappeared from their places washing grief over the man as yells in fury.

When your vision cleared you felt your whole body tipped to the side. But you were able to gather your balance back with a hand that caught your arm steadying you. Katsuki's cough mirroring yours as he caused loudly. "M-My throat hurts..." you whimper in your soft cause, unexpectedly earning an apology from a deep voice.

"Sorry, little one"

Ripples of a shiver ran down your spine at the sound of the voice and the feeling of this persons aura. Looking up, your breath hitched at the sight of the large man, with some sort of breathing helmet that hid his face. It dawned to you that this man was the owner of the arm that caught and made you quickly retract clumsily into Katsuki's arms who immediately hid you away from him.

Your attention was drawn away when you realized that everyone but the heroes from the bar were with you. You couldn't help but shy away closer to Katsuki. What is going on? Why are you here? Why is Katsuki here? This was nothing like any terrible event that happened before.

When you were attacked, you thought you found safety with the unusually hyper girl and the odd-looking man. When you were taken to the bar and treated, they were very kind to you. Even Shigaraki showing some form of sympathy. They all told you about times when heroes failed them too and you were scared to say that they look like people you would like to make friends with.

But these people that are standing here right now. They were nothing like the people who treated you so kindly. It was slowly dawning to you...

These people may have never cared about you at all... Looking at your brother who was so alert and attentive on them with some form of familiarity he had with them. Slowly, your mind started to properly absorb the situation and what had the tears coming back to your eyes was the realization that they came to you, just because you were Katsuki's sibling. Because you were a Bakugo, related to this blonde.

If it wasn't for that... They would have probably never saved you at all.

Without warning a loud bang followed by powerful gusts of wind. The force was so powerful you were all pushed back as the ground crumbled along with the wind. "(Y/N)... are you alright?" Katsuki mutters acting as your anchor to the ground as the wind continues to whip.

"Katsuki... I'm sacred..." you quietly cried looking up to him, clueless on what you are gonna do.

It only made the weight in his chest heavier. "Just do what I'll say. I promise, I'll take you away from here and we'll be home eating ice cream safe and sound!" he told you as if he was declaring to you a promise of safety. At the corner of your eye, you saw the man with the pipe mask inject some red and black into Kurogiri causing a large portal to appear.

"No, Go. Run away from here, Shigaraki. Take those two with you." the man said before he turned from them to fight All Might.

You yelped as Katsuki roughly tugged you to your feet, now on alert as the entire group stares down at the two of you. "What a pain," he grumbled before pushing you towards the rubble yelling. "You get out of here, (Y/N)!".

Wabbling away you look back at your brother with worry. "B-But you..."

"(Y/N)!!!" Katsuki yells causing you to flinch at the volume with again your doe fluttery eyes that are filled with tears. "If you don't get away this instant! I am gonna get very mad!!!" he roars throwing explosions at the people who tried to pursue you while dodging from them as well.