C h a p t e r F i v e

A/N: the video attached is highlights from the rally for relief

A/N: the video attached is highlights from the rally for relief. It doesn't have all the moments I wanted it to have (unfortunately) the bit with Stef and Naomi isn't in there, as well as a few others, but you can watch the entire two and a half hours of it on YouTube if you're keen haha. It's like a comedy movie honestly. Otherwise, enjoy the chapter :)

The rally for relief was quality entertainment, with the main event being a mixed doubles match played between two teams led by Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams

The rally for relief was quality entertainment, with the main event being a mixed doubles match played between two teams led by Caroline Wozniacki and Serena Williams. Rafa dragged Luna to see all the other players who were to be involved, some of whom she knew, and some she met for the first time. Naomi Osaka she knew obviously, and she'd met Roger Federer and Novak Djokovic several times over the course of their battles with Rafa.

"Hey Luna," Naomi grinned, coming over to give the Spaniard a hug as soon as she saw her.

"No hello for me, huh? I am of less importance?" Rafa smirked at her, giving the Japanese girl a hug as well.

"Course," Naomi laughed at him.

"Who's team are you on tonight?" Asked Luna.

"Team Wozniacki," she replied. "We got Caroline, obviously, and Stef Tsitsipas, Coco Gauff, and Sascha Zverev. So yeah we're probably gonna lose but it's cool!"

"Yeah how have Novak and Rafa ended up on the same team?" Luna chuckled.

"You'll have to ask Nick, he organised this," said Naomi.

"Ask me what?" The Australian appeared behind Naomi.

"Why you've put Rafa and Novak on the same team," said Luna. "Which team are you on?"

"Neither," said Nick. "Well, technically I'm on Caroline's team, but I'm playing a singles game with Roger later on."

"Good luck with that then," Luna grinned at him. Nick returned it cheekily.

"I don't need luck."

"Wait, how do you two know each other so well?" Asked Naomi, frowning in confusion, and glancing between the two of them, and then at Rafa, who was expressionless.