" What y'all doing today? " Zoie asked us. We both shrugged.

" Well I got to work a double tonight, well today. I'll see y'all later. " He said getting up and heading towards the door.

" What are we gonna do today? " A'Zharia asked me as she got up and grabbed her snd Zoie's plates.

" You tell me. " I said looking down at my phone as he buzzed again. This time it wasn't Nick.

Nadia: wya daddy?😫

I deleted the message and locked my phone. Nadia one of my old hoes. I usually hit her up when I'm stressed since she got some fire ass head.

Usually any girl I'd be with would've got cheated on just then. I'm trying to make a change because I know A'Zharia wouldn't be on no shit like that.

" I want to go get ice cream. " She told me.

" That's all? " I said stuffing my mouth with some of my waffle.

" Yeah I guess. " She said as she finished up washing their dishes.

" I wanna hit the mall. That's cool with you? " I asked.

" I don't see why not. "

" Alright Ima go take a shower then come back and get you. " I said walkinv towards her by the sink.

" Okay. " I washed my plate and fork. I didn't want her washing extra shit.

" May I have a kiss? " I asked turning her way. She smiled and nodded fast as hell. I laughed as I bent down and kissed her.

I don't know what got into her, but she slid her tongue in the kiss. I pulled back and looked at her.

" Girl you gon start some you can't finish. " I warned her as I walked upstairs to get my stuff from her room.

After I got my stuff, I headed on home. I really didn't know what I wanted to get from the mall. I just wanted some of my old hoes to see me with A'Zharia.

Ima try to leave my dog ass ways behind for her. It's a big change so it's gonna take a lot of effort.

I pulled up to the house to see my pops and mom's cars gone. I was lowket relieved. No one here, no questions to answer.

I looked at the clock and saw it was a little after twelve. It took me a minute to get ready. I was back out thr house at 1:15.

Once I got back in the car called A'Zharia to let her know I'm on my way.

" Hello. " She said, sounding so innocent.

" I'm on my way babygirl. "

" O-oh, alright. " She stuttered. I laughed. " Aight. " I said hanging up the phone.

 " I said hanging up the phone

A'Zharia || Zee

" I think I look nice. " I said to myself, turning around in the mirror.

My phone buzzed with a text from Nau'Jour saying he was outside. I grabbed my charger, keys and lip gloss before walking out my room.

I made sure the hallway light downstairs was on and I set the alarm. I locked the door and made my way towards the car.

" You look good. " Nau'Jour said, licking his lips at me. I blushed before I answered.

" You do too, if I do say so myself. " I told him.

" Oh shid I'm already knowing. " He said dusting his jacket off. I laughed at his goofiness.

The whole ride we listened to old music. I guess that's the vibe between us. Once we got to the mall, Nick surprisingly emerged from God knows where.

" So you done being fake? " Nick asked.

" I never was being fake. Why you walking like that? " I asked with a concerned face. He was walking with his legs kind of spread apart.

" Mind your business. " He said looking me up and down.

" It ain't her fault nigga. " Nau'Jour laughed at Nick. Nick gave him a stern look.

" Nigga shut up. " He grunted. Nau'Jour opened the door for me while he spoke.

" Nigga I ain't say shit. " Nau'Jour said, barely breathing.

I was beyond lost so I tuned their conversation out. As we began to walk around the mall I spotted an ice cream shop.

" There's the ice cream shop. " I told Nau'Jour, pointing at it.

" Let's go then. " He said, grabbing my hand.

I heard Nick gag behind me. I stuck my middle finger up as we walked inside the ice cream shop.

" What you want? " Nau'Jour asked me.

" Can I get a cookies n creme cone? " I asked the girl behind the counter.

She gave me a closed mouth smile and nodded. While she made it she started asking Nau'Jour and Nick what they want.

" And for you handsome? " She asked looking at Nau'Jour. Before I could ask her something Nick beat me to it.

" I know you see them holding hands. You think they just magically met today? " Nick asked her.

" I was just being nice. " The girl told him. I looked at her name tag so I could call her by name.

" Okay Nadia. I remind him he handsome all the time. He doesn't need an extra input. " I told her. She scoffed and passed my cone towards the girl at the end by the register.

" Ignore her. " Nau'Jour whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, but didn't say anything.

" I want a deluxe sundae girl. " Nick told her.

She looked like she wanted to say something to him, but went against it. That was her best bet.

I let Nau'Jour hand go to pay for my ice cream.

" That'll be $4.38. " The boy told me.

As I pulled out a five dollar bill, I saw a twenty get handed to the man. " Add that sundae too. " Nau'Jour told him.

" I could've paid for it. " I told him. He shrugged as he got his change.

" You my shorty right? " Nau'Jour asked me.

" Your shorty? " The Nadia girl said kind of loudly.

" Ain't that what I said bro? " Nau'Jour asked her. She scoffed once more.

" Y'all must talk or something? " I said looking between them.

" How could I talk to her when I'm talking to you? " Nau'Jour asked me, looking at me like I was stupid.

I shrugged. " You tell me. She upset that you called me your shorty. " I said grabbing my cone, heading towards the door.

" Wait for me friend! " Nick shouted.

I held the door for Nick while Nau'Jour contained his animal or whatever it was.

" She just mad he got somebody new. She never let that man move on. " Nick told me. I shrugged not really caring on the outside, but on the inside I was beyond upset.

" I ain't tripping. " I told Nick as we went down the escalator.