Chapter 6

Sorry I haven't updated right away there had been a lot of things happening.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chapter 6-

*Talia's POV*

We just got home from Cold Stone.

I turned back to look at Andrew, he was asleep. He still had a smile on his face. I'm happy he had a good day.
"Can you carry him up to his room please?" I looked over at Ryder. He nodded and started to get out of the car. He looked like he had something on his mind. I don't want to be nosy but I'm very curious. Maybe I'll ask later.

I got out and headed to the door to unlock it. Once I unlocked it we both walked in. Ryder headed upstairs to put Andrew in his crib. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I was exhausted. I laid my head back and shut my eyes.

***********************************

Ryder's POV

***********************************

"Talia?" I called out, walking into the kitchen. Where could she be? We both walked in together.
I peeked my head into the living room, I didn't see anything. Walking farther in I could see her passed out on the couch. I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs to the bedroom.
"I'm cold.." She mumbled quietly. I laid her down in bed, still smiling from how adorable she is. I pulled the blanket over her and walked out of the room.
I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out.

Booty call-
Hey ;) wyd?

Me-
Nothing.

*buzz*

Booty call-
Wanna have some fun? I'm home alone.

Me-
On my way.

***********************************
Talia's POV

***********************************

Waking up in a nice comfy bed is very nice. I checked my phone to see it was 6:30pm. Heading into the bathroom I noticed that I didn't hear anything which is strange.
Shrugging it off, I washed my face with cold water and dried it off.

"Andrew?" I said quietly as I peeked into his room. He was playing quietly with his toys that were in his crib.
He looked up, "Mommy!".
"How did you sleep honey?" I smiled while picking him up. "Good! Where's daddy?"
"Um I don't know. Let's go downstairs and look for him."

I didn't hear anything downstairs. "Ryder?" I called out. "Daddy?" Andree screamed as he took off looking for him.
Pulling out my phone I messaged Ryder.

(Ryder) Fuckboy-
Where are you?

"I want daddy." He laid on the floor and cried.

(Ryder) Fuckboy-
Andrew wants you. He's crying for you.

I picked him up and headed into the living room. "Do you want to watch a movie while mommy makes dinner?" I asked while laying him down on the couch and covering him in blankets.

"Nemo!" He smiled and bounced joyfully. I put in the disc and heading into the kitchen to give him a sippie cup.

***********************************
In the middle of dinner

***********************************

Flipping over the chicken. I checked the clock, 7:57pm. Still no message from Ryder.
I hear the patter of small feet hitting the floor. "Daddy come home?" He was giving a pouty face. "I don't know bud. I'm sorry." I bent down and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

***********************************
After dinner and watching tv
9:23pm
***********************************

"Brush your teeth honey." I smiled as I watched him. Once he spit everything out and rinsed out his mouth he jumped off of his stool, "Done!"
I picked him up and brought him into his room. "Let's put on your bear pajamas." I pulled them out and slipped them onto him. It's a footsie that makes him look like a bear.

"Grrrr" He growled and ran around the room. "Time for bed Mr. Bear." I laid him in bed and covered him up.
"Goodnight precious." I kissed his for head and walked out.

Now time for me to get ready. Brushing my teeth I checked my phone. Still no message from Ryder.
I changed into shorts and a bandeau bra and got into bed.

***********************************
Well alrighty. That was a lot to write/type in an hour. Hope you like it.

Please vote and comment

~ Kimberly *_*