Chapter 7

Chapter 7-

*Talia's POV*

I woke up to the feeling of the bed dipping in on my one side. I peeked open my eyes to see Ryder climbing into bed. "Where were you?"

"I was with a friend." I knew he was lying, he answered fast. Also, if he was with a friend he would've answered my texts. "You were with a girl, weren't you?" He stiffened.

"Yea." He sighed. I felt my heart break into pieces.
I nodded and rolled over.

I really don't know why I care. We aren't dating. But I like him and I thought he was starting to like me.
"I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry?" I rolled back over to face him. He was propping himself up with his elbow.
"I was out with a girl." He gave me a duh look.
"So? It doesn't matter. I'm tired so I'm going to sleep." I rolled back over and shut my eyes.

I felt him adjust himself in the bed and scoot closer to me.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Talia..." Someone whispered. Ugh I don't want to get up. I kept my eyes shut.
Then I felt a tap on my forehead which made me peek open my eyes.
Ryder was standing there with a grin on his face.

"Can I help you?" I rubbed my eyes and started to get up.
"Let's watch a movie." He seemed very cheery. What the hell is wrong with him?
"You can't watch a movie by yourself? Or do you need me to hold your hand?" I started to giggle because of how funny I was. Its bad that I'm laughing at myself but it's not my fault I'm so god damn hilarious.

Before I knew it he scooped me up bridal style and carried me down the steps. "Hey! Put me down." I screeched while struggling to get out of his grip. He was laughing but he wouldn't put me down.

He walked into the living room and dropped me onto the couch. Andrew was sitting on his Cookie monster chair that Ryder got him. I glanced over at the TV to see the menu for the movie 'Big Top Scooby-Doo'.

"We are all watching a movie together." Ryder said as he was grabbing blankets for all of us. Before he sat down he turned off the lights and played the movie.

Since the couch is small we are kind of close to each other. Taking that as an opportunity to get comfy, I layed my head down on the couch and put my legs across him. He looked over at me and smiled. I turned back to the movie.

-_- _-_

It was already half-way through the movie. Andrew hasn't stopped smiling since it started. I guess he really likes Scooby-Doo.

Suddenly, I started to feel a hand rub along my legs. I look over to Ryder to see him glued the the TV. "What are you doing?" I whisper so I don't interrupt the movie for Andrew.
"Huh?"
"Why are you rubbing my leg?" I whispered once more.

He leaned over, basically leaning on top of me. I blushed but thank god the lights were off, he would've saw my tomato face. He got closer to my ear and whispered, "Because I want to." He then sat back up, turned back to the TV, and smirked.

I lifted my foot up and slammed it back down.
"Mother fu-" I slapped him before he could say the rest of the word. "Why would you do that?" He whisper yelled. I only giggled. He was doubled over and holding his family jewels.

I guess we were being to loud because Andrew turned around in his chair and shushed us. He really likes Scooby-Doo so I know what to get him for his birthday and for Christmas.

_-_ -_-

The movie was already over and Andrew passed out. It was only 12 in the afternoon so this could be considered his nap.

"Take him up to his room please." I looked over to Ryder and gave him a cheesy smile.
"Sure." He chuckled, stood up and picked up Andrew. As he headed up the stairs he mumbled something to Andrew.

I pulled out my phone and called Casey.

"Heyy girl!" She yelled into the phone when she picked up. You could hear screaming and laughter in the background.

"Hey, how's it going with Wes?" I started to giggle when I heard Wes growl 'I'm going to get you' then a scream in the background.

"Shhh, I'm on the phone.. Oh, its going great! Wesley and Oli are having so much fun together. Wes and I got it going on the other night." She giggled.
"Ooohh, so are you guys a thing now?" I was so curious. She told me she would never do anything with Wes because of how he was.

"Well, we aren't dating but I think its getting there! I really like him. I never thought I would though." She squealed. She probably was jumping up and down. I giggled at the thought. "But how are you and Ryder doing?" She was most likely wiggling her eyebrows at this.

"Well, things are great. We had a little hiccup with Andrew and ended up going to the hospital but now everything is great. Ryder is very fatherly with him. I didn't expect it. And he does flirt a bit but then again he's Ryder so I kind of expected it." I felt like I said so much.

"Niceee. We need to let the kids play together one day!" A loud crash was on the other line then laughing.

"Well, I gotta go. Wes just broke the coffee table. Love you. Bye." Then she hung up. I felt arms wrap around me.
I didn't realize he came back down.

Shit, he probably heard me say that about him. I'll just stay cool and act like it didn't happen just in case of he didn't hear that.

"Why are you on me? I question, turning around in his arms to face him.
"Again, because I can." He smirked. He was so gorgeous. He had no flaw whatsoever on his face. He was like a god, if that wasn't so cheesy.

Then before I could react his lips crashed to mine. It shocked me so much I didn't kiss back. His hands were gripping on to my hips. I began to kiss back and our lips moved in sync.

I pulled back, panting. "Well, that was great." He smirked and pecked my lips once more. I stood there in shock , still contemplating what just happened.
Finally finding words, "What was that for?" I questioned.

"Your lips looked sweet and I just wanted to taste." He winked then walked away.

**********************************************************************
Well I don't know when I'll be able to update again because of exams and finals. But I finally finished this.

Please vote and comment :)

~ Kimberly *_*