Chapter 4

Chapter 4--

*Talias POV*

I pulled out pancake mix and a pan and began to make pancakes.

I heard Ryder come up with Andrew and put him in his high chair.

I felt someone up against me. "What are you doing?" I asked. I could feel the heat rush to my face. "Just watching you cook."

"But why are you up against me?" I asked with a duh tone. His arms wrapped around my waist as he laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Because I feel like it and-" He was cut off by the doorbell ringing. "I'll go get that. Can you finish making the pancakes?" Ryder nodded and took the spatula from me.

They kept hitting the doorbell over and over again. The dinging sound was starting to drive me insane. I opened the door to see a boy standing there smiling. He was tall with short black hair and brown eyes.

"Who are you?" I asked. I've seen him around school countless of times but I never knew his name.

"I'm Carter. Is Ryder here?" I nodded and motioned for him to come in. "Ryder! Someone is here for you!" I yelled out.

Ryder walked in carrying Andrew. When he saw Carter his eyes became wild with anger. What's wrong with him?

"What are you doing here?" Ryder said with venom, clenching his teeth. He handed Andrew to me and stepped towards Carter.

"Dad wants to see you." Dad? They're brothers? I stood there shocked.

"Why?" Ryder asked confused. "You'll find out when you go see him. Now I would like to know who this lovely girl is?" Carter then winked at me. I blushed.

"Her name is Talia." Ryder said stepping closer to me.

"Are you single?" Carter asked me while smirking.

I slowly nodded. Why does he want to know?

"Enough with asking her questions." Ryder stated. He was pissed.

"I'll leave you two alone." I walked out the room with Andrew. There's so many things I don't know about Ryder.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

*Ryder's POV*

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I watched Talia as she walked out of the room. When she was out of sight I turned back to face Carter.

"When do I have to go see him?" I asked. What does my father want with me?

"Soon. I have to go. Have fun with sexy." He smirked then turned and walked out the door.

He annoys me so much. He was always my parents favorite since he was the youngest.

(Flashback)

"Mommy! Daddy! Look at the drawing a made for you." I said excitedly holding up the picture I made. It was stick figures of the family holding hands.

"Not right now Ry. Your brother made us a drawing." My father said as he took Carter's drawing of scribbles and put it on the refrigerator.

My mother was hugging Carter.

"I love you baby." She said to him softly.

"Mommy..." I said quietly.

She turned her face away from Carter to look at me. "Yes?"

"I love you." I said smiling at her.

She acted as if she didn't hear me and turned back to Carter. I stood there with a heart broken. I felt the tears rush down my face as I ran up to my room.

(End of flashback)

I shook my head trying to forget the memory. I walked into the kitchen to see if Talia was there but they weren't.

They're probably upstairs.

I walked up the steps and towards Andrews bedroom. I could hear his adorable giggle and Talias amazing laugh.

I quietly opened the door to see Andrew laying on the floor and Talia tickling him.

"Daddy!!" Andrew managed to yell out between giggles when he saw me.

"I guess I'll have to get mommy." I said smirking. Talia looked over and started to back away.

"No don't." She said as she tried to run away but I grabbed her waist and started to tickle her sides. "Ryder stop!" She screamed while laughing. Andrew was pulling on my arms. "Don't hurt mommy!" He yelled.

Finally, I stopped. I had to give her a break. Andrew flopped on her stomach and hugged her. "I'm ok buddy." She smiled at him. I was still holding her by her waist. I quickly let go and started to stand up. "Help me?" She lifted up her hand. I grabbed it and lifted her up.

"Lets go down stairs and eat." I suggested. I picked up Andrew and headed down the stairs with Talia behind me.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hope you liked it guys!

Please vote and comment

-Kimberly *_*