Chapter 8- Part 2

Chapter 8-

*Talia's POV*

The fire is starting to go out. The only thing left burning are the beautiful red embers. Looking over to the boys I notice they're both sleepy.
I pick them both up and carry them inside to Andrew's room and carefully lay them down on the makeshift beds I made. I don't want one to feel left out for being on the floor while the other is in a crib.
Casey , Ryder, and Wes are all flat out drunk. Its going to be hell getting them inside.

I walk near the door to go outside and I hear Wes say , "Bro you gotta tell her. You can't be a
Pussy your whole life bro."
"Bro I love you."
"I love you too bro."
Stepping outside I see them both hugging and Casey passed out on the ground.
"I think we should go to bed." I say, "Wes can you carry Casey up to our room." I begin to grab all the empty beer bottles and red cups and put them in the trash.
Ryder is just standing there staring up at the sky.
"Are you okay bud?" I ask slightly laughing. I walk over to him and guide him inside.

**********

"Can you guys just go to bed?" I groan, rolling over. They've been singing Disney songs for the past 20 minutes. I didn't even think they knew any.

"Out of the sea!" Wes sung.
"Wish I could be!" Ryder sung.
"Part of that world!" They both sung together.

I'm going to hold this against them forever.
Finally, they fell asleep. Thank god I can go to sleep now.

********

I woke up with the sun in my face. Groaning, I sat up and looked around. Everyone was still asleep. Checking my phone for the time I realize its the afternoon. I guess I'll make them coffee for their hangovers.

I walked into Andrew's room. The boys were quietly playing with toys together.
Picking them both up, I bring them down stairs and put Andrew in his highchair and put Oli in his portable highchair.
"Who wants to eat pancakes?" I say, smiling at the two boys as they both nod eagerly.

I turn the keurig machine on and wait for it to heat up. I hum quietly as I make the pancakes. Finally the machine is done and I add the coffee K-cup.
I pull out two superhero plates and put a pancake on each. I grab whip cream and blueberries and make a happy face on both.

"Smiley face!" Oli said excitedly while Andrew clapped. They dug in right away. I poured milk in two sippy-cups for them. I grabbed four regular plates and 4 cups. I served us all pancake's and coffee.

"Wake up! Food is done!" I yell up the stairs.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Ryder's POV
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Wake up! Food is done!" I hear Talia yell. I can smell coffee and something else but I can't make it out.
I sit up and rub my eyes, my head is pounding.
"Ow." Casey groans. "I guess we partied a little to hard." Wes chuckled, then quickly grabbed his head in pain.
"Let's go eat." I say, getting up slowly. Hopefully the coffee will help.

We all head down stairs. The boys were already eating and Talia was sitting there waiting.

"I made pancakes and coffee." She gave a half- smile and motioned for us to sit down. She looked adorable, even though her hair is a mess, her make up is smeared and she's still wearing her pajamas.

"Thanks." I said smiling back at her as I grabbed the syrup.

"Oh mah gawd! This is so good!" Wes said very excitedly as he continued to shovel pancakes in his mouth.

*******
_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Talia's POV
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Bye! You're welcome back anytime. I'm sure the boys will want to play again." I waved to Casey and Wes as they put Oli in the car.
"Byeee!" Andrew waved, smiling.

"Why don't we give you a bath?" I said to Andrew as I shut the door and locked it. I looked over at him to see that he's heading for the steps.
"Bath time!" I giggled and picked him up.

I could hear the shower running as we got upstairs. "Are you done yet?" I yelled while banging on the door.
Suddenly the shower stopped and the door doing open.

Ryder is wet and only wearing a towel around his waist. I turned away and blushed.
"Now I'm done." He said and walked out of the door way. "By the way you can look if you want princess." I could tell he was smirking but I kept my back to him.

"Alright bud, let's give you a bath." I started to run the water and add bubbles. Andrew was already getting undressed and trying to climb in to the tub. I lifted him up and set him into the warm water.

Something went flying over my head and into the water. Andrew eagerly grabbed it and started playing with his toy. I turned around to see Ryder leaning against the door frame.

"Thanks for the warning." I say sarcastically. "You're welcome." He said while winking at me.
"After his bath can you watch him so I can take a shower?" He nodded.

**********************************************************************

Sooooo sorry this took forever. I've been really busy with summer reading projects and vacation .
I hope you guys like it.

- Kimberly *_*