ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

——————

——————

I turned to see almost four of the guards run towards me. I swing at the first one to my right and blocked the on who tried to hit me but I blocked it. One came up to me, I grunted every time I blocked a hit. I bent down swiping one of their feet making them fall, I turned impaling one of the guards trying to get to Ben.

I quickly turned around feel Ben's back against mine. I used his back to hold myself up as I block a hit and kicked the guard away from me. I flipped over them and landed in a crouch position, quickly standing up as I continued to block and swing at them.

I quickly glanced at Ben seeing him handle himself, two guards advanced towards me making me flip my hair out of my face. Huffing, I did an 360 move killing another one of them. Another guard had a whip like weapon. As I swung, he wrapped it around the laser blade making me grunt.

He pulled me closer as I tried pulling back, I grunted as I got closer. He grabs my neck making me gasped but quickly ducked under his arm, releasing his grip from me.

I fiercely pulled the saber up into his shoulder as I pulled it out it took the weapon he had and I swung it making it him the wall behind the last guard standing with me.

As I stood there he taunted me with his weapon. I stared at him fiercely as I put the saber up close to me, breathing heavily watching this guard closely. He twisted his weapon and took it apart making it in two and stepping towards me.

I let out a war cry as I swung the saber as our weapon connected, I quickly turned cutting at his leg but he kept going.

I backed up as I blocked his hit I left my right side open, giving him the opportunity to cut through my jacket cutting me causing me to yelp. I pointed my saber at him as he stepped forwards and kept swinging his dagger like weapon. I blocked the hit and kicked at me making me fall back and I quickly stood up I swung at him.

He dodged or blocked every one of my hits towards him, I swung at him but he caught the hilt smashing my finger making me scream. He got my arm making me bend down, as he slowly brings his weapon towards my neck making me pant and grunt.

I let go of the saber and quickly crouched to catch it as I did. I cut across his stomach and swung hard decapitating him and make him fall back. I turned around to see if Ben was there but I see him in a headlock.

"Ben!" I shout getting his attention as I threw the saber towards him. He catches it then pointing it towards the guards head impaling it. The guard falls as he looks at me, standing up straight dropping the staff as we stare at each other.

I look at the circular glass remembering what was happening to them, "The fleet, order for them to stop firing." I said to him as I pointed to them, looking at him. "There's still time to save the fleet." I said looking at him becoming serious as he slowly walks to the throne, staring at it.