ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

Start from the beginning

I turn to him, "Ben?" I asked as he starts to pant looking at the throne, "It's time to let old things die." He said panting as my breath slows down, looking at him. "Snoke, Skywalker." He said turning to face me as I felt my shoulder slump.

"The Sith, the Jedi, the Rebels." He said stepping closer to me making me breath heavily, "Let it all die." He stopped a couple feet away from me as my heart started to beat faster, "Athalia." He says holding his hand out for me to take making me breath in sharply.

"I want you to join me." making me feeling anxious and want to be with him but I realized he didn't turn. "We can rule together and bring a new order to the galaxy." I looked at him with sorrowful eyes, "Don't do this, Ben." shaking my head slightly. "Please don't do this." I pleaded to him.

"No, no. You're still holding on! Let go!" He shouted as tear filled my eyes as I making a pleading face. "Do you wanna know the truth about your parents?" He spoke as I held my breath in feeling betrayed at him. "Or have you always known?" I swallowed a sob as tears fall down my cheek.

"And you've just hidden it away." He said slowly walking closer to me as I looked up as him. "You know the truth. Say it." He says as my throat closed up, "Say it." He says softly as he nods towards me to speak. "They were nobody." I spoke feeling my heart beat against my chest as more tears fell.

"They were filthy scumrats, who left you for dead." He said glancing around then at me, I sobbed as I felt my heart being torn from me. "They're dead in a grave in Corellia." I squinted in pain hearing those words.

"You have no place in this story, Lia. You come from nothing. You're nothing." He said making me sob harder, not wanting to believe the words coming out of his mouth.

I glanced down swallowing another sob that tried to escape, to the floor feeling hurt, "But not to me." I heard him as I glanced up at him and looked in his eyes. "Join me." He said stretching his hand out for me to take, I looked down at his hand making him step closer to me.

I looked up at him from his hand, "Please, Lia." My heart hurts as I breathed in sharply hearing him. I lifted my hand slowly moving it closer to his as I keep my eyes trained on his own. As if something in me clicked me as I realize what I'm doing.

I quickly put my hand out towards the saber in his hand as it almost touches my own, I feel him do the same. I grunt as I try harder to pull it towards me as we're both panting as we force more power into it. "Ben, let it go!" I shouted as I glared at him and looked at the saber in front of me.

I suddenly feel a push of the Force making us slide apart. I kept my hand outstretched towards it, panting as I see it shake, feeling the pressure. I look at him across me, to hear him groan and I let out a shout as we both kept fighting for it. The saber exploded in two making both of us fly backward from the explosion and blinding light.

I flew back, I hit the wall and down to the ground, I groaned slowly getting up to my feet holding my bruised side. I limped towards the broken saber and picked the pieces up. I walked towards Ben seeing him passed out, I knelt down to him, gingerly moved a piece of his hair from his face.

"We'll soon see each other, Ben." I spoke softly placing a kiss on his cheek and standing up then I limped away from his form on the ground. I walk down a hallway trying to spot a escape craft and headed towards the Falcon. I finally see it and see them in the cockpit, I waved my hand and I see the ramp open.

I opened the ramp and jumped towards the ramp and immediately closed it, "Hey, you guys missed me?" I jokingly said as I was engulfed in a big hug. "I know huggie huggie, but we gotta go to Crait." I said quickly towards them as I continued, "Ok Rey, your gonna pilot. Chewie, you know what to do!" I spoke quickly as I ran down towards gunners position.

I sat in the seat and pulled on the headset. I quickly move around flipping some switches, then see us go to lightspeed and see the planet. "Do you see them?" I spoke into the headset as the shields are put up. "Yeah, I'm going in!" Rey exclaimed as we go down.

I spot three TIE all lined up, Aw how sweet I thought to myself as I shot through them making me laugh loudly. We flew over them making me smile widely, I continue to shoot at the TIE fighters that are now. "Whooo! Always loved doing this!" I shouted as I shot at a couple more.

I continued shooting and I swear I could hear Kylo shout Blow that piece of junk out of the sky! I laughed at his anger and continued to shoot at them as I see them change course. "Alrighty Rey, we got their attention get away from the battle and away from the speeders!" I shouted into the headset as I took a couple more fighters down.

"Alright, I'm pulling away!" She shouted as I see the battle get farther away. She went into a red canyon going deeper into it, the gun started to scrape against the wall. "Rey!" I shouted wide eyed seeing the sparks. "I got it!" I hear her shout back as Chewie growls at her making her gasp and me roll my eyes.

——————

Onto the next, I hope ya'll are staying safe
Edited again (Hope you guys are staying safe!) :))

May the Force be with you! :)