Katsuki Bakugo x Sibling!Reader

Start from the beginning

" 'Please join us so we can harass people', That's it, right?" now off his cuffs. Katsuki glared ice cold at the villains who monologued to him just moments ago. "It's no use," Katsuki smirks at them showing he is no fool that can be easily swayed as they first thought "I aspire to win like All Might!"

"No matter what anyone says, you won't change that about me!"

Katsuki smirked widely as he overhears the Tv that was still on. 'I have to escape' were his thoughts as he taunted to his group of captors. For a moment, he forgotten about Shigaraki and flinched when his red crazed eyes flashed. But everyone, including the misty, well-suited man behind the bar who knew him for a longer amount of time, were surprised at his calm actions.

"Don't touch him. Any of you," he calmly ordered. Delicately picking up the hand to place back over his face, "This one is a valuable piece."

With a soft sigh, he looked over to Toga, who blinked in curiosity, giving a simple order that causes her to grin widely showing off her sharp jagged teeth. "It seems that Bakugo is still unnerved, I think he needs something to cool him down..."

"Can you fetch her?"

Katsuki's brows were raised in caution as the teenage blonde chirped complying excitedly as she exited to the back behind the curtains. Returning in a few minutes later clinging on to a smaller figure that had Katsuki's red eyes widen n shock. Meekly waddling out was a young individual 2 years younger than him with cute, neatly tied shoulder-length hair, accentuated by a cat hair tie that let her brown locks fall over her shoulder. Her doe bright red eyes flickered over person to person till she gasped lightly at the sight of her older brother.

"Ka-Katsuki...!" Her eyes glimmered with joy, watching his face more to utter horror as she lightly ran passed the villains as if they were just passerby before being stopped by Shigaraki who looped an arm to halt her before she is at arm's length with the male.

Katsuki's mind was on wild mode. What is she doing here? When did they take her? Did anyone notice she was gone too? Bouncing his eyes worriedly over her, his hands flared as he barked at them. "Why are you bandaged up!? What did they do to you??" He questioned furiously cautiously watching the unstabled man eased his younger sibling in the stool he previously sat on.

With a bandaged on your right cheek and both of your wrist wrapped up in bandage along with gauze on your left knee. Katsuki was close to the edge of charging for you regardless of the situation he is in.

"How mean of you to suspect we are the ones who inflicted them onto her. How dare you!" Twice says with his comrades backing him up.

"How stereotypical" Snipe huffed with Magna adding "Just because we are villains. All acts of violence on someone is our fault?"

"Listen here, hero..." Shigaraki spoke up partially mocking the confused blonde as Toga played with your hair. "If it weren't for us, your younger sister would have shown up in the news," His words caught up Katsuki's attention making his chest weigh as the man finished.

"As an assaulted and murdered victim of rape."

Katsuki looked at them in disbelief not believing their bluff. "Oh? I am bluffing?" Shigaraki muse with false hurt looking at you asking, "Was I lying to your brother, (Y/N)-chan?"

Shyly you shook your head telling your brother with a soft voice, "To-Toga-senpai and Dabi-san... stopped the big men... from... from..." you try to say, but the mere memory cause tears to pool in your eyes as small explosions lit up in your sweaty palm.

"Awe, poor (Y/N)-chan," Shigaraki muse watching Katsuki's reaction, "No hero came to save you?".

Katsuki felt his breath hitch watching you shake your head as you try to find security in the blonde girl, which he was known to be on the unstable side. "Your sister is here, so why not you behave yourself a bit, okay?" Katsuki could feel the smirk in his words and reluctantly pulled himself back a bit, watching with eagle eyes as the misty man, Kurogiri treat you a glass of water.

"I wish you could've listened to me," Shigaraki started as Katsuki clenched his teeth shifting his attention forth and back between you and Shigaraki. "Though you and I could understand each other. Villains and heroes are two sides of the same coin"

" 'Understand each other'? No way!" Katsuki spat again.

"Then I have no choice."

"The hero said they were going to continue investigating us. I don't have time to sit and convince you." Turning to the Tv Shigaraki mutters, "Master, lend us your power."

This, in turn, caused Katsuki to smirk, " 'Master'... You're not the boss around here? What a drag!" he said trying to rile them up again as he eyes his sister who stares at him with worry. He felt his brain runs miles per second trying to come up with a way to get you unharmed. "Kurogiri, Compress. Put him to sleep again."

"I can't believe he is so bad at listening. I'm almost impressed."

Shigaraki ordered causing you to yelp to your feet with worry lightly tugging on his sleeve, shyly muttering. "W-Wait...! Please don't hurt my brother..." you whimper watching him sigh as if keeping the act he wasn't in the wrong. Taking advantage of your naive and meek nature, "I can't help it, (Y/N)-chan. If don't put him to sleep, then he will just hurt us instead."

A small frown edged on your lips as you clutched your uniform skirt trying to act brave, "M-My brother wouldn't h-hurt people unless they earned...earned i-it!" you squeak. Katsuki smirked at your inherited stubbornness but frowned with worry wondering if you were important enough that they won't harm you.

"If you want me to listen. Get on your knees and die!" he barked. With the masked man, Compress, slowly walking to him, Katsuki's mind flared with you in thought. He wanted to fight them, but they had you. With the exit being so close to him, he wondered what he was going to do to get both him and you out of this room. 'Think!' he roared to his head taking a glance at the door.

And by timing, a knock came by alerting the whole room. "Hello, this is Pizza-la Kamino." a voice says confusing everyone. But before anyone can react, the wall behind Spinner broke apart and in came the big buff No.1 hero yelling on the top of his lungs.

"All Might!?" You squeak in slight awe and surprise.

Seeing the group in a daze, Katsuki yelled almost desperately. "(Y/N)! COME HERE!!". You yelled at his volume but quickly dashed to your brother's open arms. Seeing you slipping out of reach, Shigaraki shot his hand at you. Unintentionally about to grab you with all five fingers, Katsuki's eyes could never grow wider than ever, as a clear vision of your form crumbling away just arm's length away flashed in his mind.

But to your salvation, wood shot between you two and wrapped Shigaraki's arms to him and away from you. Joy swept his eyes as you clutched on to your older brother with trembling fingers and glistening eyes. "Katsuki...!" you wailed sniffling.

Katsuki said nothing but brought you as close as he could muster with one hand comforting but firmly against the back of your head and another wrapped around your shoulders as if he was ready to take the world just for you. "It's okay..." he mutters into your ear. Feeling your nose bury against his shoulders with never-ending tears cascading down your cheeks, "Am I in trouble for following random people...?" you whimper knowing this was his number one and most important rule since he joined UA.

Katsuki blinked in surprise at your words. It almost made him laugh that you still had the guts to ask something so simple and normal throughout all this chaos.

"Nah, just stay close to me."