ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀

Start from the beginning

I see a man or creature? sitting on the throne as Kylo gently grabs my bicep walking me towards him. "Well done, my good and faithful apprentice." He lets me go as I walk forward and I see him kneel to this man. "My faith in you is restored." He says as I keep my glare on him.

"Young Athalia." He says looking at me with his arms outstretched towards me. "Welcome." He says making my heart began to beat faster. I look at him keeping my glare on my face, I feel Kylo's gaze on me from behind me. Suddenly the restraints come off making me rub on them from the tightness.

"Come closer, child." He says but I say in my spot not moving, "So much strength, Darkness rises, and light to meet it." I stayed still as I kept my gaze on him. "I warned my young apprentice that as he grew stronger, his equal in the light would rise." He said as I see Luke's Lightsaber pass by my head to his hand.

"Skywalker." He said chuckling as he continued, "I assumed." He placed the saber down beside him. "Wrongly." He looked from the saber to me. "Closer, I said." As I felt my feet lift a little and we pulled me towards him. "You underestimate Skywalker, and Ben Solo and me." I said outloud as I stopped in front of him. "It will be your downfall." I said sharply as he whispers ohh.

"Have you seen something? A weakness in my apprentice. Is that why you came?" He spoke as I grinned a little as he laughs. "Young fool, It was I who bridged your minds." As he said that, I felt like I had gotten punched. "I stoked Ren's conflicted soul, I knew he was not strong enough to hide it from you and you were not wise enough to resist the bait." He said as I started to pant in anger.

"And now." He said pulling me closer as he places his wrinkled hand on the side of my side. "You will give me, Skywalker." I began to breath heavier as he gets closer to my face, "Then I will kill you with the cruelest stroke." He said taunting me as I spoke, "No." I said sharply as he looked at me.

"Yes." He said slowly as he shot out his hand making me levitate in the air as I grunted from being pushed back into the air. I was tilted up, "Give me." He said as I struggled to concentrate as he looked into my mind.

"Everything." He said with his arm stretched out towards me. "No! No!" I shouted as I felt the pressure get harder around my head. I clenched my teeth together to stop me from yelling, "Stop!" As I felt it get worse than what Kylo ever did to me.

"AHHHH!" I screamed in pain as he went deeper into my mind making me shake. I felt myself falling and grunted as I fell on the floor, I slowly faced him wheezing. "Well, well, I did not expect Skywalker to be so wise." I sit up face Snoke as he continued.

"We will give him and the Jedi Order the death he desires, after the rebels are gone we will go to his planet and obliterate the entire island." As he finished I panted in anger, I quickly stood up and reached out for the saber. It goes past me as I looked back and it hits the back of my head making me groan as it's back beside him.

I turned to face him, "Such spunk. look here now." He said as he pulled me towards this big glass circular shaped, I looked as the wall opens to see them shooting at the rebels. "The entire Resistance on those transports soon they will all be gone." As he said that Leia and Finn pop up in my mind as I panted.

"For you, all is lost." I breathed in deeply and turned to Kylo and reached my hand towards his saber, I ignite it as I lands in my hands and have it positioned beside my head. His little minions get their weapon out.

"Ooh, and still that fiery spit of hope." As I panted, keeping my eyes on him. "You have the spirit of a true Jedi!" After those words, I let out a war cry and ran towards him. I get closer he flicks his wrist making me fly back and land on my back letting go of the saber.

As it lands in front of him, "And because of that, you must die." He said pulling me up hovering slightly above the floor on both my knees. He turns me around to face Ben, "My worthy apprentice." Snoke says as I grunted looking up at him. "Son of darkness, heir apparent to Lord Vader. Where there was conflict, I now sense resolve." I see Ben look at Snoke as I panted in front of him.

"Where there was weakness, strength. Complete your training and fulfill your destiny." Snoke says as I pant and slowly look up at him as he picks up his saber. He walks towards me as I'm breathing heavily.

"I know what I have to do." I start to panic hearing the familiar words come out of him. "Ben, no." I whispered pleading towards him, "You think you can turn him?" Snoke says as he laughs loudly, "Pathetic girl. I cannot be betrayed!" He shouts making me flinch in my spot.

I keep my eyes on his as he looks down at me, "I cannot be beaten, I see his mind. I see his every intent, yes." I looked him as he raises his saber towards me making me breath heavily. I keep my eyes connected to his. "I see him turning the lightsaber to strike true and now foolish child." I hear him say behind me and I never lose eye contact with him.

"He ignites it and kills his true enemy!" Snoke shouted throughout the room as I hear a lightsaber ignite. I fall to the floor as I turned to look at Snoke and see the lightsaber impaling him instead of me. The lightsaber then flies towards us, I put my hand out and grab the hilt.

I get up looking up at Ben and see the guards run towards. I looked at him and he looked at me igniting his as we quickly turned away from each other to fight the guards off.

————

Ooo almost finished!!!
Edited again (hehehehe) :))

May the Force be with you! :)