All of It

This is going to be so short but you guys deserve an update. Honestly gonna try updating more often. I tried to write this yesterday but I'm also studying for a test so we'll see how this goes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

So much of the day had passed. The Americas had, had long families meetings before. But so much of the day was almost done. And they hadn't even realized.

It was just registering to them that a good amount of them didn't eat yet.

Luckily they had made amazing siblings.

Around noon Philippines, El Salvador, and Sengal brought them some late lunch.

"You guys are saints," Peru had smiled.

What was shocking to everyone was the fact that  the three nations even brought a plate for John.

Again, everyone was shocked.

John, just stared at Philippines as she handed him a plate, "Thank you ma'am." He whispered.

Once she let go of the plate however he winced and the plate shook in his hand.

His wrist was pretty broken.

Alfred had quickly dove in to take it from John before it fell and with some pestering, he was able to convince John to eat.

It was now night. Most of the guest nations retired to bed early since they were leaving the next day.

Most of the Americas had left the room too. It was amazing how they managed to avoid being questioned by their siblings or cousins.

But they were probably respecting their privacy for now. Their family members did deserve an explanation.

But now, with the remaining Americas, it was a matter of if John would stay in this room to sleep. It was a bit away from their own bedrooms.

Not that a his family cared. However, Alfred was their family and he cared for John.

So his problem  (John) was also theirs.

"I guess he'll have to stay," Argentina said, "He's in a lot of pain as we can all see. It's probably too risky to move him and aggravate this even more."

"I'll stay then," Alfred spoke, "John's hurt so he'll probably have trouble moving around if he needs to. Plus...." he really didn't say, but it was a possibility, "For safety reasons."

John just listened to the family speak. His heart hurt. He remembered how much had wanted to be one of them. He wanted that bond. That close family bond.

He had went about it the wrong way, both, with the Americas and the states and cities.

He was such a dick.

He wasn't that way any more. But still...

The wish and longing for a family remained.

He mentally sighed and scolded himself and looked down.

Assholes like me don't get a family.

It hurt but was reality.

America was the only one to talk about staying with John. No one else bothered to volunteer.

Alfred honestly wasn't surprised by this but he really would have appreciated somone acting like they cared.

However, since they all knew each other like the back of their hands. It would have been known to the family that, that person  was faking.