The Chapter Where You Find Out You're a Badass

Three days. Three days is all it took for your life to turn upside down.

After your love making, you and Kylo take a shower together, which proves to be a horrible idea. You can't keep your hands off each other, and it's an hour before you get out—and that's only because you ran out of hot water.

You both dry off, and Kylo throws you over his shoulder and marches you into your bedroom. He sets you down gently with a deep, sensual kiss. You touch his face and run your hands over his thickening scruff along his jaw line. You can't believe this creature is yours—this beautiful, dark, powerful man.

And you're his.

After you two dress, Kylo takes you to his ship. It's about a quarter of a mile away from your house, but you still find the hike tiring—mostly from your constant jumping at snakes that aren't there. Kylo threatens to carry you if you don't calm down. You threaten to leave him if he gets bit by a snake. Even though he tries to hold his serious demeanor together, you are the only one who can tear it down, freeing his heart-stopping smile.

The sun is burning low in the sky, casting a golden haze over everything. You squint your eyes as its reflection bounces off the black metal of what could be a building in front of you. You don't have much time to think once the ship comes into full view.

This...this is something you can't describe. It's sitting with its wings up in a V shape, and you can see the window to the main cabin. Kylo waves his hand and the ramp opens with a shhhh sound. You jump back—you weren't expecting that. You catch Kylo smirking and shove him in the shoulder for scaring you.

The two of you walk up the ramp and step inside. Kylo is rattling on about ship specifications and what not, but you don't listen.

Typical you.

You walk around with your mouth hanging open at the control panel, the laser cannons, the shiny black and silver metal. The sheer size of the ship makes your head spin. You walk over towards a cannon and make "pew pew" noises and pretend you're firing on an enemy. When you realize it's quiet, you turn around and see Kylo looking at you as if you are the crazy space invader, not him. You blush and walk back over to him while he follows you with amused eyes.

"I'm taking you to The Finalizer," he says, matter of factly. The what now?

"What is that?"

"It will be our home ship until we figure out our next move," he explains. "It houses trooper transports, Tie fighters, officers, and my Knights."

Knights? What year is this?

"What do you mean Knights?"

"I am Master of the Knights of Ren, other force sensitives who serve me," he explains. You see a darkness cover his eyes as he speaks, and you shiver. "They are the most powerful beings in the galaxy, besides myself. They are loyal until death. They will protect you when I'm not around."

You nod your head, processing everything. "So...they're like...really qualified body guards?"

"You could say that." His voice is deeper now. "Being a Knight of Ren requires extreme sacrifice to be worthy of the title."

You furrow your eyebrows at his words. You're officially lost now.

"What does that mean? Did you make one?"

Kylo is silent for a moment. He keeps his back to you as he speaks.

"Yes. I killed my father."

What. The. Hell. Man.

What did you just get yourself into? This is not the same person you just spent the past three days with. This isn't the Kylo you know. The Kylo you know would never hurt anyone that loved him...right?