The Girl of His Dream(s)

You walk into your house after the long car ride and come face to face with the gross pile of couch remains. Kylo follows your gaze and turns red at the sight.

"I will clean that up," he says to you, looking down sheepishly.

You make a mental note: get a photo of the mess before it's gone so you can frame it.

You wonder into your bedroom and throw your purse on the ground. Your head is swimming with all kinds of information. Finn loves you, Kylo is your bond mate, you're going to space, you have to quit your job, and you need to find someone to rent the house.

You pause. Where would they send their money at the first of the month? Would you even know when the first of the month is? What do you do if the house needs a repair?

You start to laugh until you can't breathe. You fall down on your bed, overwhelmed by the absurdity of it all.

Kylo walks into your bedroom slowly, surprise and confusion written on his face.

"Y/N?" He asks, carefully walking towards you.

You raise your head up to greet him, and you see his expression. Your laughing fit intensifies—he always seems uncertain when you're like this, and it's the cutest thing. You can tell he's trying to figure you out as you struggle for air.

The next thing you know, Kylo is on top of you. You scream at his unexpected appearance and try to roll away, but Kylo boxes you in with his body, placing a hand on each side of your head and a knee on each side of your legs. His eyes look different, like an animal right before it attacks its prey. You feel your stomach clench and your face flush as he holds your gaze. Oh, how you want to be caught by him.

"There you go again. You are the loudest person I have ever met," he says. He's trying to be intimidating, but you hear the playfulness in his voice. "How many times do I have to quiet that mouth of yours?"

You look at his lips as they twist into a little half smile. You feel yourself start to come undone, wetness flooding your sex. You're embarrassed by how wet you already are, so you shift your thighs to hide it. Kylo notices you squirming and narrows his eyes in suspicion as he hovers over you.

"You're speechless now?" He prods you, watching you squirm again. He sits up on his heels and places his hands on your thighs. You shudder as he slides them upwards slowly, under the skirt of your knee length cotton sundress. All you can do is stare at the intoxicating man looming over you. His grip is tightening, and your breathing is becoming erratic.

You feel your bond flood with each other's emotions. It's the strangest feeling to have the ability to feel both of you at the same time. You gasp as his own arousal hits you, doubling yours. The sensation is so intense that your eyes roll back in your head.

"I hear your thoughts constantly," Kylo says with a lowered voice. "How am I supposed to rule the galaxy if all I can think about is how wet you are for me?"

If you could only listen to one thing for the rest of your life, it would be that statement coming out of those pouty lips.

He takes your thighs and spreads them apart, making you gasp. He places his legs back into position above your knees and starts to move upwards, slowly caressing the soft skin between your legs. His long fingers reach your sex, and you feel him lightly graze over your underwear, tracing the outline of your folds through the damp fabric.

You can't see. You can't breathe. You don't remember your own name.

You feel him playing with the edges of your lace lingerie and feel goosebumps appear on your body. You sense him communicate through your connection—he knows you wore the lingerie just for him. You cover your face with your hands, mortified that he heard that thought.

Kylo tilts his head so he's looking down, and you watch through your fingers as his eyes travel up your legs to where his hands are working underneath your raised sundress. He looks at you as if you are a work of art—his head bent to the side while his eyes roam every inch of your exposed skin. The look on his face makes you breathless.

He continues to explore your anatomy on top of your underwear, using two fingers as he runs them up and down your slit. You never knew how aroused you could be from one person. You feel hot liquid starting to run down your thighs, and you arch your hips instinctively. You can't look him in the eyes, so you keep your hands over your face to hide your reactions.

"Nothing to say now?" He hooks his thumbs on the sides of your underwear. You feel an invisible Force pull your hands from your face.

It's those damn Force hands again.

They hold your chin in place so you have to look Kylo in the eyes. You don't want him to see how much you want him. At the same time, you're pretty sure that ship has sailed as you feel his fingers glide over your warm wet skin.

He pulls your underwear slowly down your thighs to your knees, then to your ankles, never breaking eye contact. He frees the garment from your feet and throws it across the room.

You watch him slide his body upwards so he is face to face with you again. You hear him rumble a laugh. The sound travels right to your core, and you try to press your thighs back together. You can't close them, however—his knee is now between your legs, keeping you open. The low tones of his voice render you useless. Your heart is trying wildly to escape your rib cage as he brushes a piece of hair from your face.

"Y/N," Kylo says your name as he brushes his nose against yours. "You are the first person in my life who looked at me and didn't see a monster. You just saw...me."

You feel a tear slide down your cheek. Kylo takes his thumb and wipes it away.

"Finn is your only family—the only love you've ever known. And you were willing to let that go...for me," Kylo nuzzles you again. You take your hands and hold each side of his face, looking into the eyes of a man who seems to know you better than you know yourself.

"I realized something as you spoke to Finn today." He rolls to his side so you can face each other, forehead to forehead. His hand holds your waist firmly.

"What did you realize?" You ask breathlessly. You sound like you've been running for miles.

"You are the girl from my dream."

You feel the earth's rotation slow to a stop at his admission. A memory suddenly roars to life. You feel it shove its way to the front of your mind.

You are standing in a dark space. You feel cold and alone. You're unfamiliar with your surroundings.

Then you hear a voice. It's the voice of a young boy a little older than you. You turn around and see him approaching you in the darkness.

When your eyes meet, his face transforms into pure joy. You feel light as a feather as he cups your cheek with his hand. He looks deep into your eyes as you take him in. Then he speaks.

'So lonely,' the boy notices. He cups your other cheek with his other hand.

'I'm no one, even to my mother,' you whisper.

The boy smiles brightly at you.

'Not to me,' he says soothingly.

You smile and jump into his arms. He catches you and spins you around. Your laughter bounces off invisible walls. You stop spinning, but the boy doesn't put you down. He holds you to his chest, one arm under your knees, and kisses your forehead sweetly.

'I'm coming for you,' the boy whispers into your hair. 'You will never be lonely again.'

You hold him tight around his neck and bury your face into his chest. He's warm and comforting against your body. You feel whole for the first time in your life—you are home.